Chapter 21

Thank you for you support elephant44

Drake

My wolf head hit another tree making it fall down to the ground. And I clawed imagining it as Josh, that useless mutt. How did he dare to act like that infront of me, his Alpha?! And with my mate?!

'I'm going to kill him!'

With that thought I hit another tree and it fell on to the ground with a loud thud. I continued to do this until I had no energy left in my body and I sat on my paws panting hard. Roy came and threw me a short and after changing into that I sat on the ground leaning against a tree.

I sighed looking up in the sky and tears pricked my eyes. I didn't think Elly hated me that much.

"She doesn't hate you"

I looked at Roy surprised. He sighed.

"I can't read your mind but I guessed that's what you would think after Elly's behaviour" He shrugged. I nodded my head.

"Where are others?" I asked.

"They went back to the pack house. We should go too" He put his hand out to pull me up. We walked through the forest silently drowning in our own thoughts.

"You're not going to give up on her, are you?" Roy asked.

I shook my head, "never!"

"That's good!" He smiled.

We fell into a comfortable silence again and reached the pack house. I went directly to my room and plopped on my bed staring at the white ceiling of my room. All I wanted from Elly was a chance. A chance to prove my love for her. I was grateful towards Moon goddess for giving Elly as my mate but I was sure Elly hated her for that.

Why didn't she let me explain what really had happened two years ago. That it was because of others I mistook and treated her that way. I knew she had a crush on me, well! most of them had. But she never said or act like other girls who wanted to be with me because I was future Alpha. And I liked her for that. So imagine the hurt and disappointment I went through when I heard her confession letter. It was my mistake to act upon like that without thinking any further. But it already happened!

If it wasn't because of Josh I would've already have Elly by my side, enjoying her company listening to whatever she has to say. He destroyed my chance and I knew he did it because of Elly. But if Elly thought that doing something like that would keep me away, then she was mistaken. I wouldn't stop until she become mine, the Luna of this pack.

I didn't go to school next day because first, I was still angry and I didn't want to cause any trouble there. And second, my wolf was telling me to mark Elly after yesterday and I didn't want to do it without her consent. I was slowly giving in and I was afraid I would loose control the moment I see her.

I was dying out of boredom throughout the day so I drove to school and decided to wait until my friends come out. I was thinking about Elly when I smelled her alluring scent again. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but no! It was there. It was very faint but I decided to follow it. That was the third time I smelled her scent and it drove me crazy.

I followed it and ended up in the track field. She was running laps and I guessed she forgot to spray perfume again or she didn't bother to apply since I didn't come to school today. I saw that as my chance to confront Elly and I decided to act upon it quickly. I opened the pack link and threw her a bait.

'Whoever my mate is I need to talk to you now! I decided to accept your rejection'

As soon as I said that I blocked everyone from mindlinking me. Elly froze on the spot and stayed like that for a few minutes before running again. Everyone finished their laps and walked in, but Elly walked behind the building and my phone started to ring. I answered the call smiling.

"Are you happy now? Finally you're going to get what you wanted?" I asked faking my anger and walked towards the building where she was.

"I'm ecstatic!" She mocked. But I could tell she was hurt. I peeped from the corner while making sure she wouldn't catch my scent. By now the perfume had worn off and I could smell her intoxicating rose scent completely. I breathed it in greedily and my eyes turned black.

"Actually I forgot to tell you something" I said and put the phone in my pocket.

"What's that?" I heard she asked.

"That you forgot to put on your perfume" I said loudly while stepping out.

Elly looked at me shocked and I smiled triumphantly. She took one step back and I knew she was going to run away. In a flash I had her in my arms and I pinned her against the wall. Sparks erupted from everywhere our skin touched and Elly gasped while my heart beat faster. She struggled to get out of my hold but I tightened.

"Let me go Drake!" Elly shouted angrily. But I stayed silent not letting her go. She struggled one more time and I pulled her closer to me.

"Give up! There's no point of fighting back"

"No! Let me go! I said Let. Me. Go" she gritted her teeth.

I pulled her closer until our bodies pressed tightly to each other. And I held her  neck with one arm while I used other to keep her in place. I buried my head in her neck and grazed my canines on her soft skin. She stiffened first and then shivered under my touch.

"Please..."

She whispered sniffing. I sighed and pulled away.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow"

I whispered and left before my wolf took over completely.