Chaotic meeting

Just for addressing, Senjuro is NOT a love interest and won't ever be, the relationship with him is completely Platonic and him and Y/N will see each other as siblings

◇◇◇◇

"Y/N! I brought you some manju! Let's eat!" Zenitsu enters the room, only to be headbutted in the chin by Kiyo.

"Y/N IS GONE!"

He falls to the floor, his nose bleeding.

"AAAAAAAH! ZENITSU! I'M SORRY!"

"I'm totally fine, what happened?"

"Your eyes are all googly! I'm really sorry! Tanjiro and Y/N aren't anywhere to be found! Tanjiro was training even though his wounds haven't healed yet, Shinobu was livid, she ordered him to rest but..."

"THIS BASTARD TOOK Y/N WITH HIM! Y/N IS ALONE WITH HIM! NOOOO! HE'S DANGEROUS WHEN THERE'S NO ONE AROUND!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Achoo!" Y/N sneezes.

"Ah! Are you okay? Is it too cold? Do you want my haori?"

"It's nothing, someone is probably talking about me, no need to overreact."

"I'm sorry, you just recovered, and I'm already making you move around..." Tanjiro comments, feeling guilty.

"Jeez, I'm coming with you because I want to! I could never let you go alone when you aren't completely recovered! Besides, finding information about this Hinokami Kagura is important to you, right? So, I'll help!"

".... Y/N...."

The two were following Rengoku's crow, Tanjiro was heavily breathing as they walked, honestly, he can barely walk properly.

"Here, it will be easier to walk if you hold my hand." Y/N comments as she intertwined her hand with his, in response, he jumped with his face completely red.

"... What's with this reaction? You're being surprisingly shy for someone who kissed me first."

"T-t-that was-"

Y/N is too direct for him to handle.

"Oh! It's a mini Kyojuro!'' She changes subject, pointing to a boy with the same hair as Rengoku sweeping the floor in front of a house.