Part 15

UA on Crack

DevilInaVest: @WhoArtThou, would you, perhaps, share one of your analyses?

PoorMan'sTonyStark: Yeah, I'm kinda intrigued too.

MineCraftManButGrey: I would like to read it as well.

NotForInnocentEyes: ^

BlondeInLeather: ^

WhoArtThou: I'm glad you guys find my hobby interesting but I'm afraid I have to deny.

NeonHoboCocoon: It's alright, kid. We aren't forcing you.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: That's right, dearie.

DevilInaVest: Is there a reason you do not wish to share them with us?

TalkToMe: He doesn't trust us yet. It's too soon and we can understand. No problem, kid.

IntoTheUnknown: ^

WhoArtThou: Well, that may be part of the reason.
WhoArtThou: To be honest, I trust you guys a little- enough to reveal something about me.

BlondeInLeather: Then?

WhoArtThou: It's just that I'm not ready to share a hero's secrets with you.

NotForInnocentEyes: Secrets?

DevilInaVest: Would you mind elaborating on it a little?

WhoArtThou: Um, I'm not tooting my own horn but my analyses are pretty detailed. I analyse a hero's quirk, it's strengths and drawbacks along with it's blind spots. I also know their fighting techniques as well as their weaknesses.

PoorMan'sTonyStark:....

ResidentRamseyButNicer:....

MineCraftManButGrey:....

WhoArtThou: I know, I know it's creepy but that's my way of preparing myself for becoming a hero.

NeonHoboCocoon: I'll admit that it sounds kinda scary but I don't think you have any bad intentions.

DevilInaVest: I agree. Would you please explain further?

WhoArtThou: Thank you for trusting me.
WhoArtThou: I analyse heroes (or basically quirks) to 1. Help them if required, 2. Help myself if needed, 3. For fun.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Help yourself? As in when fighting heroes?

PewPewPew: Why would you fight heroes?

WhoArtThou: You do realise that there are several possibilities, right?
WhoArtThou: Like I may be pitted against a hero in combat training or I have to fight a villain with a similar quirk or defend myself from heroes gone bad.

NotForInnocentEyes: Heroes gone bad?

NeonHoboCocoon: You mean when heroes turn into villains? That happens.

WhoArtThou: That's one thing and the other is quirkist heroes assaulting us.

TeethAndTrenchCoat: That happens? I'm sorry but I had no idea.

NeonHoboCocoon: That actually happens.

DevilInaVest: Indeed.

WhoArtThou: They think of us as 'servants' who should stay behind and take care of little things, like paperwork. Heroes with non-flashy quirks don't have as good of a career jumpstart as those with flashy quirks. So we usually start off as low-rank interns. Most never make it to being sidekicks.
WhoArtThou: There are cases where these "flashy heroes" have assaulted the likes of us for being nosy or blaming them for their failures.
WhoArtThou: I don't expect my hero career to have a smooth start and I'm sure something like this is bound to happen. I may not have high expectations but I take no shit from others. I have my own self respect and if some quirkist idiot thinks that I don't have what it takes, then I'll pummel them to the dirt and smirk at their helplessness.

NeonHoboCocoon: Do you like coffee?

WhoArtThou: What? That's so random! But yeah, I love coffee.

NeonHoboCocoon: Great.
NeonHoboCocoon: We have a lot in common.

DevilInaVest: I'm impressed by your thinking, @WhoArtThou.

PoorMan'sTonyStark: You do think far into the future. I like it!

NotForInnocentEyes: Yeahh sweetie! Kick their ass!

BlondeInLeather: YEAHH!! SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!!

MineCraftManButGrey: I totally support the kid.

PoorMan'sTonyStark: Yay, kid! You have your own cheerleading squad! Myself included, of course.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Yes, dearie. Prove that you are the best.

DevilInaVest: Although I must ask, what does this have to do with not trusting us to share your analyses?

WhoArtThou: Simple. I frame them, I use them- they remain with me. I don't want to give anyone the information about a hero's weakness or something like that because if the opposite party turns out to have bad intentions, I'll be responsible for any harm to the hero. I do not want that in my conscience. I don't want to endanger any hero.

DevilInaVest: Understood. That is indeed good.

NeonHoboCocoon: I respect this kid.

NotForInnocentEyes: *Gasp*

BlondeInLeather: ^

WhoArtThou: That is exactly the reason why I don't share my analyses with anyone. I'll share it with a hero if they ask me but only after knowing that they are real.

ResidentRamseyButNicer: Real?

PoorMan'sTonyStark: What do you mean?

WhoArtThou: There are many quirks that allow the user to transform into others. If in the future someone catches the wind of my analyses and asks me as an imposter, I must be vigilant and prepared to tell the difference.

TeethAndTrenchCoat: How would you do that?

WhoArtThou: I'm not entirely sure about my current thought but every good hero knows almost everything about their quirk. So if I have analysed their quirk, I can ask them a complicated question from my observation and if they fail to answer it correctly, I can refrain from sharing any information.
WhoArtThou: Of course, I'm not 100% sure about the viability of this method but I just thought it might be effective. Needs a lot of thinking actually.

NotForInnocentEyes:...

BlondeInLeather:...

PewPewPew:...

TeethAndTrenchCoat:...

DevilInaVest: How wonderful! We would get along so well!

WhoArtThou: If anything, I think you're trying to make allies with me to take over the world XD

DevilInaVest: You're not wrong :)

WhoArtThou:...
WhoArtThou: You know what, I'm in.

NeonHoboCocoon is offline

DevilInaVest: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!