Will Chintu accept the proposal?

Puberty ceremony got over smoothly.

People went to the back yard to eat food.

Anirudh and Kalindi comes to the hall.

Saraswati: Baba, where do you went?

Kalindi: Shall I say Anirudh?

Anirudh nods no.

Sashwati: Baba, I gave the gift na, where is it?

Anirudh smiled and shows the gift pack to her. It was smashed.

Bondita: Pati babu... What is this? Have you sat on this gift box?

Kalindi laughed: You are right Bondita.

Anirudh looks at Kalindi and nods no.

Bondita: Something had happened. Pati babu, why you are signing to Thaku ma?

Anirudh: Ah, Bondita nothing. Why should I hide something from you? By mistakenly I sat on it.

Sarswati: Baba.... Now how will we gift Chintu didi?

Anirudh: Don't worry, I will handle her. We shall buy a new gift for her.

He looks at Kalindi, she laughs.

Somnath comes down after a long sleep.

Somnath: Why I slept this much long? Oh no, Chintu would have been waiting for me.

Anirudh looks at Somnath coming down.

Anirudh: Come on, do you feel fine now?

Somnath: Hn, dada.

Anirudh: Good, that's why I asked you to take rest. See now, you look fresh.

Somnath: Where is Chintu? Is ceremony over?

Trilochan: Already it's over. Go and eat now.

Somnath searches for Kanaka.

In this time Veer comes out of his unconscious state. Only he could remember is he ate that kheer.

He too goes to search Kanaka.

~In room~

Kanaka is brain washing Chintu for the marriage.

Kanaka thinks: I should make this girl to accept this marriage. Then only she will go far from Somnath. And this, my baby will be the only Malik of Roy Chaudharys.

Chintu: Maa, I don't want to do marriage. Badi maa said child marriage is a sin.

Kanaka: Don't listen to her. Even she was a child bride. Now see her how happy she is. Like wise, if you do marriage now then in future you will be happy too.

Chintu: Hn, ma. You are right. Badi ma was a child bride but Anirudh babu divorced her after few months for her education sake. Anirudh babu is an educated, wise man. So he was concerned about badi maa and made her a Barrister. But maa we don't know about my would be husband.

Kanaka: Shut up. Listen to your elders. Always we will do for your goodness only. Samjhi? Soon groom's family will come here, go get ready.

Chintu nods no and stands stubborn.

Kanaka: Stop behaving like Bondita. She is a mad. She is taking the women's society to the wrong path. Do not follow her ways. Listen Chintu, if you accept this marriage then you will be a choti malkin of your sasural house. Everyone will give respect to you as like we are respecting that Bondita.

Chintu thinks on.

Kanaka thinks: Oh god, make this senseless girl to accept the marriage.

Somnath comes there and looks at them.

Chintu: Baba...

Somnath: I searched for you in whole Haveli. Why you are sitting here?

Chintu: Baba, ceremony over. Why you left me alone in the ceremony?

Somnath: I am sorry, I felt somewhat sleepy.

Chintu: Baba, ask maa to stop the alliance.

Somnath: Alliance?

Kanaka: Hn, for Chintu.

Somnath: What the hell? Who asked you to do these things?

Kanaka: Wait, I didn't. Your Thaku ma only said this. She have announced it to villagers also.

Somnath gets furious and rushes to hall.

~In Hall~

Bondita is giving return gifts to the people. Somnath enters there furiously.

Somnath: Thaku ma, you are the one who announced Chintu's marriage?

Kalindi: No, I didn't.

Somnath: Oh god, I am not asking you. I am speaking with this Thakuma.

Kalyani looks at him.

Somnath: Tell me, Thaku ma.

Ajmal: Hn, she was the one who decided this. So what?

Somnath: Chintu is still a child. Don't you know child marriage is banned in Krishpur.

Anirudh and Bondita looks at them.

Kalyani: Hn, I know. This krishpur is totally different from other villages. But I don't care. Child marriage is banned only in Krishpur not in other parts of Bengal. Groom is from Dhaka.

Somnath: Wherever he may belongs to, I don't care. Chintu's marriage, i.e., this child marriage will not happen.

Anirudh: You are right Somnath. Very happy to know your decision.

Kalyani: Trilochan, what's this? Your sons are against me? Is this the manners you taught them?

Anirudh: He taught us to be in right path always. And we are in right path. Just try to understand Thaku ma, we are not against you. We are opposing just your unwanted superstitions only.

Kalyani: Hey, shut up. This is the problem between me and Chintu's father. You don't interfere in it. I don't want to speak with mannerless, disobedient man.

Bondita worries.

Somnath: He have each and every rights on Chintu. More than me he loves her. Thaku ma, you do whatever you want. But this marriage will not happen.

He stretches his hand to Anirudh as a sign for asking his support. Anirudh joined hands with him.

Ajmal: Oh! Both are against us? Soon, you will regret for it. Our Thaku ma is an orthodox but you senseless people are trying to go beyond our ethics. I won't let this happen.

Anirudh stares at him. Trilochan and Bondita worries.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️