❥𝘽𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙊𝙉 - 𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮❥

𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙯 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"What's going on lovely people?" Giveon spoke into the camera, taking a bite out of his sandwich. "I'm about to prank Brent by putting some makeup on my neck, and make it look like a hickey. We finna get his reaction."

Giveon put his hand over the camera lens, turning it off. Giveon put the makeup on his neck, trying to make it look as real as possible.

"Alright, I got the makeup on, so we finna get into the video!" Giveon exclaimed, turning the camera back off and setting it up in the kitchen. Giveon put a hoodie on to make it seem like he was trying to hide the hickey.

"Brent! Come down here and get yo sandwich!" Giveon called to Brent.

"Stop yelling." Brent mumbled, walking down the stairs of their pent house.

"I wasn't yelling." Giveon handed Brent his sandwich on a paper plate, with a side of chips.

"Why you got on a hoodie in the house?" Brent squinted his eyes at Giveon, his sandwich in his hand.

"Cause I got cold." Giveon inched his head forward, side eyeing Brent. "Is that a problem?"

"Nah. It ain't no issue. If it was a issue, you'll feel me." Brent mugged Giveon. "It's just cause usually you have your bird chest on display. I guess you felt a lil' different today." Brent shrugged.

"Why you so mad for?" Giveon took a seat at the island.

"Ain't nobody mad." Brent mumbled, a mug on his face as he sat by Giveon.