18

The next morning both boys woke up by Jungkook's mother knocking on the door. "Jungkook? Wake up and get ready" she said before walking away. Jungkook sat up still feeling sleepy letting out a yawn before turning his head and seeing Taehyung also sitting up.

Holy shit!

I forgot he was here!

Jungkook's eyes widen standing up from the bed.

Fuck!

I did not think this through!

"um..." Jungkook started not knowing what to say but was caught off guard when Taehyung slumped back down pulling the sheets over him. Oh my god! No! Get up. "Taehyung" Jungkook whispered walking over to the other side of the bed. "Taehyung wake up" he shook him receiving a groan. "Taehyung!" He shook him more harshly.

"stop" Taehyung said in his morning voice and turning around.

"Kim Taehyung if you don't wake up right now I will slap you" Jungkook threaten and he could see him fluttering his eyes open.

"What" Taehyung asked sitting up.

"Taehyung you're in my house right now! And my mom is downstairs" Jungkook said panicking.

"Okay so?" Taehyung ruffled his hair still trying to get used to the light in the room.

"What do you mean so!? My mom doesn't like you!"

Taehyung looked at him offended. "What? But I've never truly met your mother, so why would she..." then it hit him. Jungkook must've told her about him. "I see, let me just jump out the window" Taehyung pulled the sheets away from him and stood up walking towards the window but Jungkook held his shirt.

"Don't be an idiot, okay just put on some of my clothes and we'll go to the bathroom together" Jungkook said making Taehyung look at him weird.

In the bathroom? Together?

"Uhh, okay?"

"Great" Jungkook walked over to his wardrobe. "Do you need your backpack?" He asked looking through his clothes.

"yeah, kinda" Taehyung sat back on the bed rubbing his eyes watching Jungkook.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you don't need it today, what is it that you have in there?" Jungkook grabbed whatever he could find and passed it to Taehyung.

"Notebook, and utensils"

"You could just borrow from me, it's not a big deal" Jungkook said turning back around and grabbing clothes for himself.

he's being nice?

it looks good on him

It kinda makes him more attractive

"You ready?" Jungkook closed his wardrobe turning around.

what am I saying?

"For?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"The bathroom, wait hold on" Jungkook walked towards his door creaking it open.

oh right

Jungkook peaked his head out looking left and right and opened the door wider motioning for Taehyung to follow and that's what he did. They both walked across the hallway quietly and Jungkook opened the bathroom door, letting Taehyung in first and closed the door.

"Okay you pee, and I brush my teeth then we'll switch" Jungkook said grabbing his toothbrush.

right here? In front of him?