Chapter 26

Y/N awoke to the most adorable sight, with Kazuha's arms around her waist and a peaceful expression it was hard not to giggle at the boy. As silently as she could she wiggled her way out of his arms and made her way slowly off the bed. However a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back under the covers. 

"Sneaking away so soon my love?" Kazuha says in a sleepy tone. 

"Someone has to cook breakfast" Y/N says placing a kiss on his forehead to which the boy lets out a happy hum. 

"I'll get onto breakfast later can't we stay like this a little while longer?" Kazuha says putting his head on top of the girl's. 

"You're going to make breakfast today?" Y/N says jokingly. 

"Just making sure I'm treating my princess right." 

"How sweet of you." 

"I can also be salty..." 

"Because you fall into the ocean so often right..." 

"..."

"Because you fall into the ocean so often right......"

"I love you princess." The boy says before drifting off to sleep. 

"KAZUHA ANSWER ME." 

"Sooo do you want me to guess where you're taking me or is this a surprise?"

"Feel free to guess all you want love, but I doubt you'll get it."

"But Ayakaaa! You can't just drag me away so suddenly and not tell me where we're going" 

"Pshhh stop asking questions can't two girls have fun once in a while?" The Kamisato princess says placing a finger on Y/N's lips. 

After Kazuha  Y/N had finished breakfast Ayaka barged into the crux and practically yanked Y/N out of her chair. With the excuse of "we haven't hung out in so long" the poor girl was basically dragged through an ocean and ended up on the busy streets of Inazuma. 

"So how is it going with you and Kazuha?" Ayaka asked teasingly. 

"He snores in his sleep sometimes." 

"That's all you have to say?" 

"And he tried tossing my off the boat the other day."

"So romantic." The Kamisato princess said with a sarcastic sigh. "How long have you two been going out now? It feels like it was just yesterday when he came barging into our estate." 

"Oh please don't remind me of the good old times, I should've thrown another shoe at him back then." 

"And poor me who accidentally walked in on-"

"I'm going to stop you right there Ayaka..." Y/N said with a cough, suddenly looking away in embarrassment. 

"Fine fine I won't tease you much longer since we've arrived at our destination." 

Ayaka smiles to reveal the same hot springs that Kazuha and Y/N had been too many years ago when they younger. The place had gone through lots of renovations in the time when Y/N had been away and was now a full blown shop as well. 

"Comon! Let's go relax!" Ayaka says dragging the other princess along. "I rented out this entire place so it's just going to be the two of us. After a nice bath we're gonna buy you some new clothes and get your nails done too."

"You really are the best!" Y/N said with a smile so bright sparkles practically flew out of her. "I've been wanting to relax." 

"Isn't it too soon?" 

"You think so?" 

"No why would I know!" 

"That's true why would you know."

"Today was really fun!" Y/N says walking with Ayaka. 

"Yes we need to do it again sometime!" 

"Absolutely!" Ayaka says with joyful eyes. "I love the way this outfit looks on you I can't get enough of it, marry me instead of Kazuhaaaaa." 

"Anyday." 

"Mean it?"

"Of course." 

The two girls laughed and joked as they made their way back to the crux, it had been a long time since Y/N was able to relax like this and the girl was beyond happy. 

After Y/N had gotten back to the ship Kazuha had decided to take her out on a dinner date. Since the vision hunt decree was over the boy no longer needed to blend in amongst the crowd and could take Y/N wherever he pleased. 

"If I get it you have to put this moustache on." 

"Why do you even have that on you?" 

"Oh just incase." Y/N says as she laughed and Kazuha let out a soft chuckle. 

"Hold my hand, it's a busy street and I'm afraid I'll loose you." 

"Here comes you and you're train of smooth excuses." 

"They're approaching the restaurant, do we do anything yet?"

"No let them enjoy themselves first." 

FUNFACTS:

- Kazuha was watching Y/N and Ayaka as they came back from their spa day and almost fell off a tree while gawking at Y/N. *he thought her outfit looked so good on her*

- No snakes in the hot springs this time 

- Aggressive foreshadowing?