Friends | Chpt 10

Hi there

Enjoy!

(y/n)'s POV

The next morning, I had some trouble getting out of bed. It was very quiet and I spent the time, laying and staring at the ceiling.

This was very obviously a hate crime towards me. It was one thing to snoop in my room, but to destroy my belongings was out of line. Upon laying in bed last night, I had found something stuck to my ceiling. The likeness of it was a muffin, smashed until it was stick and wiped along my ceiling. There wasn't one place I could look that didn't upset me.

After cleaning things up, my room was back to normal, void of the kind gesture from Midoriya's mother. So much for that. Sitting in class, my expression was sad and no one seemed any wiser until the school announcements came on.

"It has come to the attention of the school staff that a students dormitory was defiled yesterday afternoon in their absence. Security footage in the hallway was checked and the 4 students have been effectively punished. This school is not a place for intolerance, especially since you are all training to be heroes and helpers in society. All incidents of this variety will result in suspension or expulsion."

It was quiet in the classroom and though I was grateful that I was not singled out in the announcements, I felt as if the students already knew exactly who I was and what had happened. It had apparently been some lower level students that broke in and defaced my space. I had talked to Kirishima last night about everything that had happened.

"I'm so sorry about the goodies," He said, gesturing to the plate. I just nodded. I wasn't going to tell anybody else, they didn't need to know. "You okay? Could I do something for you?"

"It's fine," I said, shaking my head. He seemed hesitant to leave me alone, but eventually left me to sleep and discover the mess on my ceiling.

I felt Kirishima's gaze on me and I glanced up to see him turning his head to look at me. His eyebrows dipped in a sorry expression and I just pressed my lips together solemnly and turned back to look at my desk as Aizawa launched into the lesson.

Bakugo's POV

I sat watching Kirishima and Dunce Face talk for a while. Tape elbows had fallen asleep on his bed and the idiots were sat on the floor near him.

"Yeah, it was (y/n)'s room," Kirishima stated and I narrowed my eyes towards him. How did he know?

"You were with her?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, she helped me with math and then I took her out to eat. When we got back, her room was completely trashed," Kirishima explained. I grit my teeth, knowing that he had ended up studying and hanging around her instead of me. I had blown him off, but I wasn't expecting him to just hang out with her.

I was the one that taught him math.

"So? It's not like there's jack shit in there that she has to hide," I scoffed.

"Yeah, but students broke in and ruined her belongings," Dunce Face said. "I feel bad."

"Me too," Kirishima sighed. "I don't know what to do, maybe she'll come play video games with us, but I'm not too sure she'd want to leave her room unattended again."

I had to bite my tongue, knowing that I hadn't stopped them. It wasn't a good thing they did, and I hadn't done anything about it. This school should be for the people who deserve it. They certainly didn't, but I didn't believe (y/n) did either.

"Alright, well I'm going to crawl under Sero's arm and make him think he snuggled me," Kaminari smirked and Kirishima rolled his eyes, watching Kaminari sneak underneath Sero's arm.