10| ᴀ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

AADRITI POV:

"So, that's it? You're gonna leave a man, alone, who is suffering from a big injury." I heard him yelling from behind when I tried to get in the car.

I bite my lips hard, to not laugh out at his childlike attitude. I wonder when did this Arrogant Sulthan change into a childish Sulthan. I turn over to see him standing shirtless as his muscular arms folded against his sturdy chest.

His gigantic shredded body is on full display with veins protruding visibly. Fortunately, I'm not a fan of his form. I walked and stood in front of him.

"I can't stay here, you know it'll be leading to unwanted rumors, since, you're always under the spotlight.", I explained to make him understand. He smirks leaning down to my height.

"Then how about you marry me and stay here forever?" I got taken aback by his question but when he chuckled under his breath, I found he's joking. I don't enjoy this, to be honest.

This man is impossible...

I heaved out a sigh, shaking my head side to side. I utter to him to take care of his health and not to do this kind of stupidity, for future reference.

He gave me a thumb up and inquired, "Are you sure you wanna leave? If it's some other girl in your position, she'll be pleading with me to let her stay here, since I am shirtless." He infers to me with open arms, showing off his robust body, smirking proudly.

He will never change... 

"Well, I would've stayed but you're not my type, Sahor.", I smirked back and pat his cheek as he stood stunned.

I giggled watching his thunderstruck expression and ran back to the car. I got inside, closed the door. I watched at my right side, Chiku is sitting as he arrived here earlier. He is very much enthusiastic to travel. I stuck out my head through the car window.

"Shall we leave?", Hrithik Bhai asks, as he's in the front seat second to the seat of the driver. I said, Yes.

Sahor waves his hand towards me but his face had an irked expression as it's so obvious, my words hit his ego.

I wave back, and let out loudly, "Bye, Sulthan." I teased him. The very next moment, I have listened to loud gasps from all of the guards. They gawk at me in aghast expressions.

What's wrong with them all?!

"Avert your fucking eyes from her.", he roared; it echoed extremely violent making me flinch at his tone. What's there to act harshly on this small issue? It's not even an issue in the first place.

A sense of superiority swirled around him that scared me. I swallow down my fear; his darkened eyes alarming; appears like he'll burn them all alive. They apologize with their head down. 

Hrithik Bhai got down from the car as he pats Sahor's shoulder and whispers something to him. Sahor gazes at me, as his lips twitch into a soft smile.

I smile back but the way he screamed before at the guards, horrifying. Next to it, Hrithik Bhai got inside the car as Sahor stood in front of me, silently.

"You shouldn't yell at them.", I said, as I disliked how he vilified them for a small thing. He neared me as the only barrier is the car door which is closed.

"They can get surprised but why do they have to see you?", he questions which left me perplexed. What if they see me now? It's a natural reaction.

His words are so illogical...

"Bye.", I stated. He nodded as his eyes looked terrorizing. I slide up the glass of the car window quickly, the engine has started. Before it can move, what he did next, had my heart bolting.