11| ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

SAHOR POV:

SAHOR POV:

My closed eyes furrowed when light rays hit as I groaned in discomfort. I tilt my head to the other side but felt a similar flash striking on my face. I sat up immediately getting irked but still didn't open my eyes. I feel so drowsy to do it as I fell on my chest again.

I opened my eyes slightly and blinked a few times with complication before I freed my eyes wholly. Arghh! I wish that she would be the first person in the morning I'm gonna behold now.

Yesterday she left from Hrithik's place and following it, I also left. Apart from it, one week stay with her felt like an extreme temptation for me. Glimpsing her face everyday, watching her roam around, made me dream about how it will be to watch her in Our Palace.

Particularly, as My Wife...

I can't neglect that day as whenever I think about it, it's fucking stimulating my appetite for her. My mind tells on to drag her back to Palace as My heart says to make her mine rightfully in all way. My entire being longing for her. 

That day, only I know how hard I had struggled to keep my passion for her, shut. It's one hell of an inner battle...

•••> A Few days before...

I open my eyes when I felt a scratching sound as I looked around and met with the sight of that little dog striving to go outside. But, the door was locked.

I looked at My Goddess, she is sleeping peacefully. I saw him getting on top of her to wake her up. Not wanting to get her disturbed in sleep, I got down from the bed, rapidly. I took him, he barks.

I shushed him as I saw her stirring in her sleep but didn't wake up. I walked towards the door; opened it for him.

He jumped from my arms and began to walk downstairs as I follow him from behind. I ruffled my hair; I can't believe that I'm going after a dog in the middle of the night. I wonder how she's taking care of him, without feeling bugged.