13| ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ: ʜɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ

SAHOR POV:

I lashed out at the girl, who gave me the files, she modified. "These files need rectifications. For what you're coming up to the office, cow?" I had gone breathless in rage, at the end.

She muttered, her name is Kaavya as I heaved a sigh and barked, it's not that much important than the files. She bit her lips, trying to stifle her cries.

I huff out to her, to leave. Before she could open the door, I halted her. She looks at me, "Do you know, Aadriti?"

I add further, inquiring if she knows her in a personal way. I wanted to ask about this on that day itself when she chid My Aadriti and got de-promoted.

"Yes, Sir. We are neighbors. At that time, she was in love-", I stopped her in the mid and stormed at her to not explain extra unwanted stuff.

"It looks like, you don't like her.", I gritted as she asked how I'm sure of it.

"It plastered on your face. Get out." I scoffed. She dashed outside, soon.

I looked at the ring on my finger. Just one hour before, I'd made Param drop her in the office. She has fainted while being in my lap as she's in huge shock after I reveal to her My Mafia identity. Once she woke up, she stayed silent.

Maybe, she is scared of me now...

I have no idea what is going on in her mind right now! The reason, why I've confessed to her about it, is because I don't want that to rise as new trouble in our future. I don't want to dwell in the constant fear of what if she leaves me if she finds out, I am in Mafia.

Though, I will not let her leave me...

She needs to accept me as I am. That's the purpose of my revelation to her.

My thoughts got hampered when I've listened to the harsh tone of a door is getting slammed open. I met with the sight of Hrithik. His jaw clenched, as his glare strengthened. I bit my lips to control my uproar of laughing.

"How dare you!", he roars as he took a long fierce stride towards me. I told him to sit on the chair as he settled on and asked me, why I did like this?

Well, he's inquiring me about the fake tour which I scheduled for him. To be fair, there is no meeting in NYC. I had arranged everything to make him stay away from this spot when I'm getting engaged to My Goddess. Since he took my private jet, I have made the pilot exhaust the time for two hours.

The plan steered perfectly...

"I know if you stay here, I must fight with you. It'll be a headache.", I said. I know, he won't let her leave the company even if she wants to.

He sighs and asked, what did I do this time? He found out my intention. I've revealed to him my finger where she has slipped in the ring. He gave me a puzzled look. "I am engaged with My Goddess.", I confessed to him.

He eyed me, startled, and, pulled my hand to get a sharp look at my finger. 
"How did this- when- I mean- does she loves you too?", he stammered.

His question irked me, as it is obvious for me to grasp, she doesn't. Not even one percent. I nodded, negatively.

He bids me again to tell him about all. I've heaved out an exhausted sigh. I'd begun to unravel him the whole thing starting from the office to how it ends in the palace. I looked at him to note his intense glare boring holes in me.

This is why I sent him away...

"What kind of a man you are? You'd admitted your love after you shot a maid. Slipped the ring in her finger by gun pointing Param. The terrible part, you let out your identity too.", he yelled as I warned him to lower his tone. He grunted under his breath.