🍋Toji. Rent free🍋

It's an addiction atp. This is also very toxic

"You always find your way back here huh?" Toji teased (y/n). "Stop fucking playing with me. I'm getting my shit and I'm out for good." She snapped. (Y/n) was absolutely fed up with Toji. He was another level of toxic with a dick attached to it. All (y/n) wanted was to have someone to call her own. She was so wrong to choose Toji fucking Fushiguro. He has no right being that fine and being a piece of shit. Tall with black hair and green eyes, body chiseled by the gods, along with his smooth talking mouth with that damn scar. (Y/n) hated him but wanted him so bad every-time.

"Oh? You're done for real this time? You said that the last time pretty." He chuckled. He watched (y/n) walk around his bedroom, picking up anything that was hers. Underwear, clothes, makeup, brushes. Toji loved the energy she was giving out, made him want her more. The way she was walking in front of him with all that ass, acting like she was upset. Such a fucking tease. He thought to himself. Toji sat on his bed as (y/n( scrambled around in the dresser beside him. "Where's the Plan B I got?" (Y/n) asked annoyed. Toji smirked. "Plan B? I don't remember ever seeing any." (Y/n) was pissed. She knew he was hiding her things so she couldn't leave. "Toji I'm not fucking playing, that shit was expensive and I know I had some left. Where my shit at?" She snapped.

Toji lifted his hands up in protest. "I swear I don't know where it is." He said with a mischievous smile. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and sighed. "If you not gonna tell me I'm just gonna go through your shit until I find what YOU stole from ME." She snapped. (Y/n) was not fucking around, but Toji obviously loved making her mad. He began to laugh at her. "It's so funny getting you this mad. You look good when you're angry mama." He stood up and walked over to (y/n) who was spending her time looking through his underwear drawer. "I don't got time for this. We always do this and I'm not doing it again." She spat. "What are we doing huh?" He asked. He stood behind her, swallowing her with his shadow. "You know what I'm saying." She said coldly as she kept searching for her missing Plan B. Toji chuckled. "I really don't know." He leaned down closer to her ear "why don't you tell me mama?" He whispered in her ear, making her body heat up.

Toji was still standing behind her, his hand was creeping up her arm and was inching closer to her neck. "Answer the question pretty girl." He whispered again as he lifted her chin, gaining access to her open neck. His tongue glided along her brown skin, making her shiver. (Y/n) could feel the heat in between her legs, making her absolutely weak. She hated that he had this effect on her. Toji was still sucking on her neck, he moved his hand down, squeezing her ass, his other hand left her chin then traveled to her plump breasts. (Y/n) whimpered at the way he was touching her, he always made her weak in the knees (NO SWV HOE!!!). Toji placed both of his large hands on her tits, rubbing her nipples through her shirt, making them erect. "You still can't tell me what always do in this situation?" Toji grabbed the end of her shirt and lifted it up slowly, letting her tits spill out. His fingers pinched her nipples. (Y/n) let out a broken moan.

"Turn around for me." Toji said, (y/n) turned around. She looked up and Toji he was looking down at her with that smile he always gave in this situation. He grabbed her throat and pulled her into a kiss, (y/n) melted from his touch, and she was so mad at herself because she didn't want to stop. She wanted him so bad at this moment. She pulled away and began to get on her knees, not breaking eye contact with him. She grabbed the visible bulge that was desperate to get out of his pants. She pulled his pants and underwear down desperately. His dick popped out of his pants, his tip was flushed red, dripping with pre-cum. (Y/n) looked back up at him. "Can I taste it?" She asked. He shook his head yes, biting his lip.

(Y/n) wrapped her plump lips around this tip, making him groan. She started going lower, trying to take in as much as she could. Spit was dribbling down her chin as she gave Toji a sloppy blow job. Toji was audibly moaning. He grabbed the back of her head, pushing her deeper. (Y/n) gagged and choked on his fat dick. "Just like fucking that, so fucking good." He groaned. (Y/n) was so turned on. She went up for air, as she kept stroking his dick while looking into his eyes. "Need you inside of me." She whimpered.

Toji didn't need to hear anything else. "Stand up." He commanded. (Y/n) did as he asked. "Now, take off those leggings, and bend that ass over the bed." (Y/n) slid them down along with her underwear. She walked over to the bed, and bent over it. "Good fucking girl." Toji praised. He walked over behind her, grabbing her plump ass and smacking it. "You want this dick?" (Y/n) whimpered. "Please?" She asked. "Yeah? That's what I wanted to hear." Toji said as he slipped his dick inside of her wet pussy. The two of them gasped together. Toji slowly stroked deep inside of (y/n) his hands were on her hips, nails digging into her dark skin. "Oh fuck." He groaned. (Y/n) was moaning and whining as his dick brushed against her g-spot with each slow stroke. "So good....."

"Come here." Toji said as he pulled (y/n) up by her throat, he kissed the back of her neck and bit into her shoulders. "Take it." Before (y/n) could think about what he meant, he began to thrust into her faster, hitting her g-spot roughly. Her moans got louder and louder. "Toji- oh my fucking-." She was struggling to speak. Toji pushed her head down roughly, putting his leg up to dig into her deeper. "Shit feels so fucking good huh?" (Y/n) couldn't even speak, all she could do was grip the sheets under her as she wailed out with pleasure. "I know....I know...." He teased. Toji smacked her ass hard, making her cry out more. "You wanna cum for me? Yeah?" He said as his strokes sped up even more. "Answer me mama." "Please I need to cum..." (Y/n) begged. Toji's other hand found her clit as he fucked her. "Come for me pretty girl." She came on command, letting her orgasm splash against Toji's thighs and pelvis. "Look at you, squirting for me like that. Such a good slut." He praised. "Fuck I'm so close...." Toji said as his hips began to spazz. "Cumming..." he said as his seed spilled inside of (y/n's) creamy pussy.

Toji pulled out of her, then watched his cum spill out of her worn out cunt. He gave her ass another hard smack. "Now, let me go get that Plan B you wanted so bad." He chuckled as he walked into his bathroom. (Y/n) couldn't even argue back. She layed on the bed, tired and realizing that she's gonna have to stay the night, knowing that she won't be able to walk for a while. "I fucking hate you Fushiguro."

DAMNNNNN😍😍 gimme dat😏