𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓽. 3

"Ouch Fred, I was being nice"

✰✰✰

Just as Aro saw himself die at the hands of Isabella and Edward Cullen, he was suddenly transported back to the snowy field and it was clear that the battle was only a vision... Aro let out a barely audible gasp, his burgundy eyes flicking to every Cullen and witness with pure shock, would they really win against his army? Did he really want to find out?

"Now you know that's your future unless you decide on another course"... Alice Cullen's teeth were gritted in seething anger as she spoke to the leader, "we cannot alter our course, the child still poses a grave threat" Caius spoke, interjecting himself into the conversation...

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world?" Edward asked as Alice turned around with a smile, a smile that fell when Addison spoke up... "Could we leave in peace instead of you know pieces?"

"Of course, but that cannot be known".

✰✰✰

"Actually it can" Edward responded with a cocky smirk that made Addison's eyebrows furrow with confusion as two more witnesses appeared from the nearby woods, their shoes and accessories clicking with each step as they made their way to Alice

The man was young, his skin was an impossible rich brown, his wary eyes that flashed across the gathering were the color of warm teak, his hair was black and braided like the woman next to him though not as long, he was certainly beautiful...

The woman was older though not by much, her skin was olive-toned, and her deep burgundy eyes a clear sign of a vampire flitting nervously around the confrontation before her, and a long braid of black hair bobbed against her back as she walked...