53

"You know I'm having second thoughts"

"Why?"

Eunha turned to her side to face Renjun, the boy's brows were knitted together as he looked at her with a curious expression.

"I mean you're far from my type, I doubt Jeno and the others would believe us"

"Wow, thanks you're not my type either just so you know"

The boy frowned making her giggle. None of them felt like going home so they just decided to stay under the moonlight.

"No offense to Jaemin, but I doubt he'd be able to see right through us"

Eunha hummed in response, it was true-although the boy was really receptive towards how a person really feels. She has doubts that his attention would fully focus on her and Renjun.

The later looked at her through his peripheral vision, a sigh escaping his lips as he once again turned his attention to the sky.

"Just so you know, you can back out anytime"

The girl hummed in response as silence once again consumed them, something that happened most of the time when they met anyway.

"Renjun, thank you"

"Anytime sweetheart"

"I have congratulate you, didn't think you'd have the guts"

Renjun looked at the man infront of him as he swirled the grape flavored wine in his glass. The boy gulped, already knowing how he got that information already.

"We can finally have what we wanted won't we, Renjun?"

To be honest the boy in question felt a light pang in his heart, maybe from guilt; but he shook it off. He couldn't possibly feel guilty, after all they did something worse to them didn't they?

"You're dismissed now, go along and play or whatever"

"Thank you father"

He said just above a whisper as he exited the man's office. Renjun trudged back towards his room, his mind blank as he sat on his bed.

He didn't know what to feel, or if he was feeling anything at all. He felt numb, like it was natural. It was their fault why his father became like this anyway.

If they hadn't meddled then maybe Renjun could've had the perfect life he previously did.

"Are you sure about this Junnie?"

"What the fuck!"

He jumped up as he turned to Sungchan who was peacefully sitting on his gaming chair. His head leaning against the back rest of the chair.

"When the fuck did you get here?"

"I was waiting for you, you were so deep in thought you didn't even notice me"

The younger pouted as the elder sighed, shaking off his shock.

"What do you want?"

"Are you sure about this decision Renjun?"

The elder furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Sungchan bewildered.

"You know what they did Sungchan, they caused this"

The boy in question only shook his head as he made his way towards the door, pulling on the ivory handle as he looked back at Renjun.

He could only sigh, the elder was in too deep; it pained him to see his hyung acting this way. Although everything they did would inevitably lead to this moment.

"I doubt auntie would like this"

Y

a'll im back rawr