17: Back H- Wait, Huh?

POV: Akira

They over react too much. The hospital is too far.

I get that their rich and all but it's just a waste. Someone could be dying and he's taking up a room. I wouldn't even be coming if it wasn't for her.

***

Kina: Big Brother, are you going to visit Futaro soon?

Akira: I wasn't planning on it.

Kina: You have to see him!

Akira: Why, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I didn't go. If anything I'm sure he doesn't want me to.

Kina: Well to bad for him, your going!!

Akira: And why do I have to?

Kina: Because. . . It's a nice thing to do!

Akira: Wow, you wanna go with me?

Kina: Mmm, I can't. I have a school project to do.

Akira: Well I have to study- Ah!

Kina: GO BROTHER!!

Akira: STOP PUSHING!!

Kina: Brother, I'm sure he is fine and all, but being alone is, sad. It gets lonely, you know?

***

I remember what Ichika said on this trip. People don't like to be alone, and I'm no different.

Recently I don't mind having one of those girls ramble about anything and everything they think, so I bet Futaro thinks like that somewhere in his heart.

Plus Kina wanted me to give him this bag of candy. He gets bloody noses from chocolate so we stayed away from those. I'm sure he won't mind me them.

What floor, Jeez, he's living like a king isn't he.

Akira: Hello, Futaro?

Futaro: Oh, it's you Akira.

Akira: Hey there, how are you feeling?

Futaro: I'm feeling well. Better then before at least.

Akira: That's good to hear. Oh, here you go. Kina wanted me to give this too you. A little, "get better soon" gift from her. She would be here but she has a project to do.

Futaro: Oh, well tell her thank you. That was very kind of her.

Akira: Yeah, and here's the sheets from school. You do them on your off time, you still have to rest though.

Futaro: Thank you again.

Akira: It's no problem really, its easy work, I'm sure you could do it in your sleep if you had too.

Futaro: Well it isn't that hard.

Akira: I know, so anyways, how they treating you in here? Seems like a pretty snazzy place your in.

Futaro: Yes it is. I hope to get out of here soon. I hate to waste space.

Akira: That would be ideal, but since your here you should heal up. No point in not using this time.

Futaro: Your right.

Yotsuba: Uesugi, did Nino come here?

Akira: Yotsuba, that's not how you enter a room.

Ichika: Hey there, we haven't seen you since the trip huh.

Miku: How do you feel?

Akira: That's better but you can say hi to me too.