42 | I love you both!

"Italy? Where did that come from?"

I was a hell of surprised when he said to pack my bags because we are going to Italy.It doesn't sound like a vacation.

"You don't want to go?" He says and sounded upset.

"Of course I want to go!" I say as I make my way over to him and jump on his arms.

He caught me.

He looked me in the eyes."You couldn't have hurt yourself!"

"Nah!! Because I have the Italian mafia Don as my boyfriend and he is very dangerous!"

"Is he?" I nod.

"Well you shouldn't be with him, he might hurt you!" He says.

"He wouldn't."

"Why do you think that he wouldn't?"

"Because he loves me too much!" I giggle.

"That's true amore! I love you so much!"

"I love you more!" I reply.

Keeping me in his arms, he walked upstairs to our room.He put me down on the floor of our walk-in closet. "Where is your suitcase?" I point to the corner of the closet.

He went to pick it up and opened it up for me."I don't know what you want to pack!" He shrugs his shoulders.

"It's okay! I can pack things myself!"

"Good because I don't know what to pack for myself!"

"I can help!" He came closer to me and held me close by my waist."You would do it?" I put my arms around his neck and nod.

He smiles and kissed my forehead. "Thank you amore!"

"How long are we going to stay?" I stepped away from him and went to pull out his suitcase.

"Probably a week or so!" He says as he sits on a couch that was placed in the middle of the floor.

"Oh okay!"

I start with Tyler's clothes first since I thought it was easier.I pull out more than 10 white shirts for him to wear, a few hoodies so I could steal them when I am cold, 2 T-shirts... while I was pulling out clothes for him and throwing them on the floor so I can sit and fold them after, Tyler was just eyeing me and my every move.

I chuckle as I caught him looking at my ass.

"Do you want to get sweatpants as well?" He nods.Typically I choose a pair of grey sweatpants for him to wear and a pair of black shorts, just in case.

I grab a few pairs of boxers and socks and threw them all on the floor."You want a swimsuit too?" And he nods again.So I grabbed black swimshorts and threw them on the floor as well.

"I am going to take two suits as well!" He adds.

I pull out a black suit and another dark blue one."Which one?" I held them out.