Thoma x double vision male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Title: You don't have to protect yourself anymore

Plot: (Y/n) was alone, a criminal surviving out in the woods because of a false crime that destroyed his life. He vowed to get revenge on those who killed his family and accused him of the murder, but then again he needs to survive alone on these islands where danger lurked behind every corner. It was when he was at his lowest did Thoma found him.

Season: Winter

Vision: Hydro and Cryo

Caution: Cryo vision is activated during life or death situations or strong determination to do something, the hydro vision is permanent. While the cryo vision is not activated other than the symbol it'll be white.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

(B/n) - brother name

------------------------------

(Y/n) jumped back with a flip and landed, the weapon he used was stabbed into the ground to stop him from sliding back too much. He wiped a line of blood that dripped down to his chin and glared at the creature. He got into a fight with another lawachurl, but this time it was by accident.

He wanted to carry another basket of lavender lemon back to his small cave for the winter but saw the lawachurl standing in the cave finishing eating all his savings for the next few months.

His anger caused his cryo vision to spark up for moments, if he doesn't have food he'll starve to death. He'll have to go scavenge again and if this thing is still hereafter, he'll just freeze to death under the sky.

In those moments when the cryo vision lit up (Y/n) was able to form a large spike to puncture the lawachurl with. He used his hydro vision to create a large spear in the sky and froze it completely within a few seconds, a claw-shaped glove surrounded (Y/n)'s hand as the spike fell to the ground with his control. The coldness made the rain turn into snow falling onto the ground.

The ground shook from the size of the spike as it pierced through the ground bursting into shards after a few seconds. The battle has gone long enough but since he wasn't well-fed for the last few months he has gotten weaker and thinner. He wasn't used to scavenging for his food so he wasn't able to find much.

The lawachurl faded into dust as it dropped a few items onto the ground.

He knelt on the cold ground and looked at his bleeding arm, he was dead for sure. His body was covered in blood and he was going to bleed out. Soft snow landed on his fallen body as he fell flat onto the ground not able to get up again. He looked at his visions, one was white with the cryo vision symbol on it while the other was a deep blue.

He didn't know how long he just stayed there looking at his visions, still bleeding out, as snow piled around his body turning red after absorbing the blood on the ground.

"Looks like I still can't handle this double vision thing." (Y/n) whispered as he rested his tired eyes, welcoming the cold to take him away. Both visions flickered, seeming like it was panicking for his master or even calling for help. A shadow loomed over the figure as the visions turned gray.

.

.

A light blue and a dark blue glow shone through one of the windows on the Komore Teahouse as (e/c) eyes opened up revealing themselves to the world.

A groan escaped his lips as he sat up holding his pounding head, feeling as if it was about to split open. His hair covered his eyes from how long they were, he didn't know where he was but he didn't care as long as he has his vision-