Chapter 148: Causing Chaos and The Inn Grand Opening in Eastern Continent

"Grrrrr."

This area was still covered in debris from the incident. It was still burnt black even after almost two years.

"Grrrrrr."
"Grrrrrr."

Cale listened to the cries of animals as he reached his hand out to the woman who was riding on a black animal that fit this desolate region well.

"Young master Cale."
"Long time no see, Miss Lina."

Litana, the Queen of the Jungle. She grabbed Cale's reached out hand and elegantly got off of her friend, the black panther Ten.

"Young master Cale, is the alliance finally doing something?"

Cale smiled at Litana's question.

The Roan Kingdom, Breck Kingdom, Whipper Kingdom, the Jungle, and the Whale tribe.

The center of the Western continent was the alliance of these four kingdoms and one tribe.

Cale recalled the message from the Caro Kingdom's crown prince, Valentino.

< The Caro Kingdom has agreed to look after the Empire's back. >

The Empire would soon declare their intentions while thinking that the Caro Kingdom had its back. They will say that they will reclaim Maple Castle.

It was degrading for the Empire to do an ambush. The Empire probably didn't want to do something that even Toonka didn't do.

< Just tell me when. >

Crown prince Valentino was quite respectful as he delivered his message to Cale.

< I will personally bite off the Empire's back. >
< I am still very hungry. >

Cale opened his mouth to speak. "Miss Lina, when the Empire makes their declaration..."

Cale looked at Section 1 of the Jungle that was burnt down by the Empire and the Alchemists' Bell Tower.

He had used the Dominating Water to put the fire out, however, there was no greenery and it was still desolate.

The restoration was pretty fast, however, it was difficult to expect a forest to have regrown after only about a year and a half.

However, thanks to that, there was a large plain in Section 1 of the Jungle now.

Cale slowly continued to speak.

When the Empire declares that they will take Maple Castle back from the Whipper Kingdom...

"...At that moment..." Cale looked at Litana and the black panther's back that was in front of him. "...Let us strike the Empire."

Behind Litana in Section 1 of the Jungle. Tens of thousands of warriors that were filling up that entire plain were ready to go fight.

Litana, the ruler of the Jungle and its greatest warrior, had led the warriors of the Jungle up here.

Cale continued to speak to her. "Your majesty, the time has come."

The Empire had destroyed Section 1 of the Jungle and the homes and livelihood of the Jungle residents.

It was finally time to get their revenge.

"Revenge?" Queen Litana's eyes opened widely as she asked in confusion.

Litana smiled and responded back after seeing Cale flinch in bewilderment. "It is just judgment."

"Oh." Cale let out a gasp of surprise. "Yes, I said it wrongly."