INTRO

This is a Larry Stylinson fanfiction.

D I S C L A I M E R•

Every personality of the characters in this story is my imagination, it has nothing to do with the real people. This is a fan fiction, please focus on the FICTION part. I have nothing to do with the artists nor I am writing to offend them. This is a story pop in my head please enjoy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

1. English is not my first language so there might be many spelling and grammar mistakes. If you found any please tell me (I will edit it when I can).

2. This is ABO story.

3. Smut is there, foul language is used.

4. No anti-LGBTQ in this story

5. Male pregnancy is included in this story.

6. Mention of blood, violence and killing.

7. Fluff

8. Happy ending.

~STORY DETAILS~

To those who doesn't know about ABO here you go: Alpha, Beta, Omega dynamic is a type of alternative universe where the people are warewolves. Alpha, Beta and Omegas is their secondary gender. They get to know their secondary gender when they born (in my story) and it is according to their scents; strong smell for Alphas, sweet smell for Omegas and plain scent for Betas.

Alphas are the dominant ones here, Omegas are treasured and Betas are usually normal wolves.

This is a story where Kings and Lunas exists. Luna is the spouse of the Alpha King. Only an Alpha can be a King but an Omega or an Alpha can be a Luna too.

Mating: Wolves mate eachother when they have sex and mark eachother's neck (on the scent gland). After mating they could feel eachother's emotions, their mind and soul becomes one. Like calling your spouse as husband and wife they also call eachother as 'mate'

Physically, Alphas are stronger their nature is to protect and defend their loved once especially their mates. Most of the Alphas are toxic since they think Omegas cannot defend themselves or live alone without a help. But there are good Alphas who doesn't want to control anyone.

MALE OMEGA ANATOMY

-This is goingto be weird, read at your own risk. These are my imagination for this story to clear any doubts- (👉👈)

In male Omega's sexual organs, they   have a penis and an anus. They do not produce semen, the fluid they produce while having an orgasm is uteral fluid. The anus makes two ways, one to the rectum and one to the uterus. While having sex their body only greet the foreign object towards the right way 😳

The canal towards the uterus is called vagina, it produce slick when the Omegas are aroused. Omegas have two or three heats in a year, it is different for every Omegas.

Heat:  heats are essential for every Omegas. It makes their body ready for mating and nourishes their reproductive system. There are two heats in a year it is according to seasonal changes. Like a season for heat, it might chnages months. Heat would be painful for an unmated Omega if they are not seeking help from others.

Yes, male Omegas can have a normal delivary since the canal towards the uterus can stretch a lot. (Please bear with me 😁) They usually deliver in their wolf form.

Omegas mated with Alphas always have an Alpha pup as their first child. They are wolves so having twins and triplets are normal.

(I think you all get an idea)

I hope you enjoy this story ❤❤❤