A Date? (1)

[Word count: 1446 words]

NSFW warning (neck kisses)

Mallow's POV 

I start getting ready, changing out of my previous clothes and putting on a dress I had never found an appropriate occasion to wear. A movie night would be perfect, though, and I'd be going to the hall after long enough to be excited about it. 

(The outfit Mallow is wearing in the scene

(The outfit Mallow is wearing in the scene.)

I don't put in much effort to do my hair and simply put some loose strands in a braid, letting the remaining hair open. 

(Her hair in the given scene

(Her hair in the given scene.)

For the final touch, I put on some black heels and give myself one last look before grabbing the car keys and heading out for Ethan's place. 

I reach there in a few minutes and knock on his door, waiting for him to open it. 

To be honest, I was excited about going out with him after a long time. We had been spending most of our time at home due to my exams and his job being crazy busy. I guess I can check out assistant manager from the available job options. 

He opens the door and looks at me up and down before licking his bottom lip and inviting me in. 

I give him a small smile and enter his place, looking around as it had been a little while since I had visited him at his house. Not much had changed, everything was mostly blue and spotless because of his habit of making sure his place stays clean, unlike me. I just believe resting is more important than cleaning. 

I feel him sneak in his hands on my waist and turn me around before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me. 

"Mmm, you look ravishing," he mumbles into the kiss, rubbing slow circles on my back. 

"Ravishing enough to distract you from the movie?" I ask, wrapping arms around his neck. 

"Ravishing enough to make me almost not want you to go out like this," he replies and keeps his hands on my butt now, giving it little squeezes.