Chapter 12

Wu Dahu then turned his head and stared at the boundless forest, he sighed in an exclamation, saying, “I have no idea how big the mountain is, but as for tiger… there must exist some.”

Song Qinghan was shocked and asked, “Have you seen any before?”

Wu Dahu shook his head, looking somewhat reminisced. And then he uttered in a sad tone, “My dad used to kill one tiger here before. And that date was the day when I was born, that’s why I got my name ‘Dahu’.” (Hu represents TIGER in Chinese)

Noticing that Wu Dahu wasn’t willing to be sunk into the memories, Song Qinghan shut his mouth and asked nothing.

Actually, he was also a little curious about Wu Dahu’s background. When people in the village insulted him, they would also verbally abuse his femina dad. He didn’t know why people would judge his femina dad as a man of “EASY VIRTUE”.

However, he hadn’t yet got a good relationship with Wu Dahu right now that he could asked something raking up his unmentionable past. If he did so, there would probably be a dreadful cold war waiting for them.

Disorder conjectures had long occurred to Song Qinghan along the way. Only noticed that Wu Dahu took a pause all of a sudden did he found arriving at home.

Wu Dahu went to clean the hive while Song Qinghan washed the illicium verums and put them in a corner of the yard after having drained the water, waiting for the sun to dry.

After finishing the illicium verums, he took out a fresh fructus momordicae, cut it in half, and put them in the pot and boiled them with water, later he poured the finished tea into a bowl to cool down.

By the time he brought the tea to Wu Dahu, Wu Dahu had already finished cleaning up the hive.

The tea made of fructus momordicae delivered an attractive fragrant, Wu Dahu didn’t even hesitate to drink all. His eyes lit up and he praised, saying, “It really quenches my thirst!”

Song Qinghan sipped his tea with a smile, he got so delighted hearing the words from Wu Dahu, as if he got praised from him.

Finishing the tea, he looked down at the floor subconsciously and found some big and fat white worms wriggling right in the bowl. He couldn’t help but get frightened and hide behind Wu Dahu and screamed, shouting, “Bee pupa!”

Wu Dahu carefully guarded his waist and said surprisingly, “Didn’t you know what it is? Why are you still afraid of it?

Song Qinghan coughed dryly but then he tried to hide the emotion up and said, “I didn’t say I am afraid of it? I was just a bit surprised, NOT AFRAID!”

Although he said so, he still avoided his sight falling on the direction of the bee pupa, it seemed that it came from an innate fear for him about that white bug.

He could stay calm when he faced with bloody internal organs and even the cranial organs with white and red. However, what made him uncomfortable was to let him face with all kinds of wriggling bugs and worms.

Wu Dahu smiled and didn’t retort, but he took a plank from the side, covered the bowl with the bees pupa, and said patiently, “Now it’s done. Come out and see something else.”

Song Qinghan carefully turned his head and saw that there were no white bugs in his field of vision, he finally sighed with relief. He walked out from the behind of Wu Dahu and continued to make another research.

“Is this… bee wax?” asked Song Qinghan, as he pinched the yellow black hard piece that looked similar to the honeycombs and asked tentatively.