Chapter 8

"I was waiting for you." Ardeth said standing in the corridor as Sherlyn was going to the literature class.

"You again!" Sherlyn cried, "I was happy thinking you didn't come to college today."

"Too bad, Chèrie. Here I am." Ardeth smiled gesturing himself.

"I didn't see you in Professor Ashford's class." Sherlyn said.

"You were looking for me." Ardeth teased with a smile.

"No." Sherlyn blushed, even though she did search for him in the class this morning, she doesn't want to let him know that.

"I didn't want to come to Professor Asshole's class." Ardeth said as they walked towards the literature class.

"Shh... Can you keep your voice down?" Sherlyn reprimanded, "And you can't call a Professor that."

"What? Asshole?" Ardeth asked. "Well, that he is." He said as he pulled Sherlyn away as she was entering the class by her bag.

"Hey... I have a class now." Sherlyn struggled to get away from Ardeth.

"But I am not in a mood to listen some stupid poetry."

"Then that's your problem." Sherlyn wiggled her hand, "Let me go."

"Nope." Ardeth shook his head. "Yesterday, I followed your advice and spent a day listening classes, now it's your turn." He said as he pulled her towards the Soccer court, where a few boys were practicing the game.

"What?" Sherlyn asked confused.

"You are going to keep my company while I practice Soccer." Ardeth stated making Sherlyn look at him like he lost his brain.

"I am going." Sherlyn said pulling her bag.

"Fine, I will come to class and I promise that neither I would listen the class nor would I let others." Ardeth said with a shrug.

From what Sherlyn has known about Ardeth, she knew he would do what he said. So, she didn't want to take chances and disturb the whole class.

"You have to tolerate this haughty human for just an hour, Sherry." Sherlyn said to herself. "Fine." She said to Ardeth.

"That's like a good girl." Ardeth smiled, "I will be right back." He said and jogged towards the dressing rooms.

"Hey Peter." Sherlyn watched Ardeth fist bump with the Janitor, who was mopping the floor. "How's your little bloke."

"Zachary is doing fine, he is going to day care now." The Janitor answered with his eyes shining in happiness.

"Say hi to him." Ardeth said before he disappeared inti the dressing rooms.

Sherlyn sat on one of the spectator seats pulling out the assignments, as she watched the boys practice the Soccer.

Ardeth walked towards the Soccer court after he changed into his Navy Soccer Jersey and Shorts, which gave a good view of his strong muscular legs.

Ardeth waved at her from the ground and she found herself waving back with a smile, which shocked her. She looked down at her books and continued to do her assignments.

"Good day, Miss." The Janitor, whom Ardeth earlier greeted, greeted Sherlyn. "Are you new to the college?"

"Uh.. yes." Sherlyn answered.

"I see, I remember most of the students in the college, but I haven't seen you." He explained.

"Goal." Ardeth shouted making them momentarily stop their conversation and turn around.