11-20

Chapter 11 Benefits

  Zhao Laidi smiled wryly: "You are a good boy, as my mother knows. Pingzi is still young, don't care about him as a child."

  Zhou Hongying glanced at Qin Dongyang, and said in an empathetic manner: "Mom, Hirako is Dongyang's younger brother, that is, my younger brother. As a sister-in-law, how can I care about my uncle."

  "Uuuuu..." Qin Dongping is struggling, who is yours Brother, shameless bad woman!

  Zhou Hongying seemed to not want to worry about this matter, and graciously walked to the kitchen and said, "Mom, you haven't cooked yet, I'll cook for you."

  Zhao Laidi answered happily, "Hey."

  She looked at her elder son with emotion, and persuaded: "Tongzi, look at how good Hongying is. She doesn't care if you hurt your leg and will be discharged from the military. She will follow you wholeheartedly. Listen to her mother, after a few days, you will be home last week.

  Say well, this little couple can't live separately, it's a lot of gossip." Qin Dongping took the opportunity to break free from Zhao Laidi's shackles, and said in an angry manner: "Mom, you want to let your elder brother accept it because of the good of that woman. She!"

  Qin Dongyang frowned and looked at his mother suspiciously: "Mom, what are the benefits that Pingzi said?"

  Zhao Laidi patted her younger son on the head with anger. She did not hide Qin Dongyang's words, and said: " Your wife told me that her dad knows the secretary of the county commune and can find a way to get you to work as a worker in the county town."

  She was worried that the eldest son might have a lump in his heart, and explained: "Although your leg is injured, it can be cured afterwards. You can't be as flexible as before, but it's no different from normal people. Hongying said, the county commune secretary was satisfied as soon as he heard that it was you. He said that after your leg injury healed, he would let you go to work in the factory."

  Qin Dongyang His heart was touched. He looked at Zhou Hongying, who was quietly busy in the kitchen, and guessed that she must have given up a lot of thoughts this time for her future work.

  His mother doesn't know, he knows, it's hard to find a job in this county, it's an iron rice bowl for eating national food.

  Originally, the team gave him a clerical indicator because he was brave to save people this time, but he only had an elementary school degree. He got used to being in the team and knew that he could not do the job, so he didn't want to. If the country is dragged down, this indicator is given to teammates who need it more.

  Zhou Hongying faintly heard the quarrel in the yard in the kitchen, she noticed Qin Dongyang's moving eyes, her heart relaxed, and she met him tacitly.

  When Zhao Laidi saw that his eldest son finally did not share a relationship with his daughter-in-law, he cheerfully said, "Don't be here, go and help your daughter-in-law. I heard that Hongying is a spoiled girl at home. Do housework, such a good daughter-in-law, don't let you down."

  "It was also because you got married the next day and left after receiving the assignment, leaving the new wife behind. Hongying was so talented to hide in her aunt's house in the county seat. She knows it is wrong. As a husband, you can't be too narrow. Hongying is still young. You have to be forgiving."

  Zhao Laidi has also tried her best. Her son has always been taciturn and hard to guess, so don't take advantage of it. Tell him that he can really hold back his stupid boy for a lifetime.

  She is still waiting for her daughter-in-law to give her a fat boy. The couple have always been as polite as guests, what they look like!

  As for the younger son's story that his daughter-in-law had an affair with other men, Zhao Laidi felt it impossible.

  She Zhou Hongying is now back to live with Dongzi, what the hell.

  Dongzi hurt her leg, and she didn't dislike it. It must have taken Dongzi to her heart. At first, she couldn't think about it for a while, so she hid in the county impulsively on the second day of getting married.

Chapter 12 System, help!

  Qin Dongyang nodded and walked into the kitchen to help Zhou Hongying.

  Qin Dongping did not expect that his eldest brother would be persuaded so easily. He was depressed and wanted to go in and make trouble. Zhao Laidi took him sharply and taught him: "They said that they would rather demolish a temple than destroy a marriage. You have all these years. You have read it in the belly of the dog, right? You sincerely don't want our family to have a good life?"

  Qin Dongping shook his mother's hand and said angrily: "Mom, one day, you will regret how you are today. Choose! The first time that woman can run, there will be a second time!"

  "You!" Zhao Laidi was so angry that he wanted to hit the stinky boy with the firewood at his feet. Who knew that Qin Dongping had already guarded against his mother and slipped. He ran away in a short stature.

  Zhou Hongying faintly heard the quarrel in the courtyard. She looked down at Qin Dongyang's resolute profile, but her mind flashed through the scene of her seeing him and Shen Yao intimately embracing her, her heart tightened.

  In any case, she will not let other women take away her original happiness and status.

  Shen Yao!

  A trace of coldness flashed in Zhou Hongying's eyes.

  At the same time, Shen Yao, who was about to go to work in the Sun Valley Field, had a chill, and her little beast-like intuition told her that someone was secretly killing her!

  System, help!

  .......

  After lunch, Zhou Hongying left the Qin family.

  She knew that she couldn't be anxious. She had fallen into that kind of filthy place in her previous life. Although she was disgusting, she had experienced many men. She knew that dealing with men had to be relaxed and not anxious. Now Qin Dongyang's attitude has obviously changed, and she can't. Pressing too tightly, for the present plan, the most important thing is to get rid of the woman who poses the greatest threat to her marriage.

  She didn't go back to Zhou's house, but came to the small woods at the entrance of Shangyang Village.

  Sure enough, she didn't wait long before she saw a man with disheveled clothes and a little white face and a plump woman walked out of the grove intimately.

  "Ah!" The woman obviously didn't expect that cheating would be seen righteously, and embarrassedly hid behind the man.

  Zhou Hong was taken aback. When she saw that she was her cousin, she let the woman go first, and greeted him indifferently : "Sister Hongying, how do you know I am here?" Zhou Hongying frowned. In her previous life, her cousin almost got caught and went to jail for committing adultery with the widow Li. It was her second uncle who begged her, and she begged the man. This settled the matter, and Zhou Hong treated himself accordingly. Fate is obedience.

  "You broke off with that woman, or something will happen sooner or later." Zhou Hongying didn't want to be involved with that bastard again, nor did he want to ask him for this cousin.

  As soon as Zhou Hong smiled, if Zhou Hongying had dared to talk to him like this before, he would have turned his face back, but since he accidentally saw her threatening aunt's grim expression that day, he knew that his cousin was not easy.

  Also, if it were a simple woman, how could Gao Wei, the son of the director of the County Revolutionary Committee, eagerly want to marry this woman.

  "Sister Hongying, you also know my character of your brother. If I don't have a woman, I'll be as uncomfortable as a fish without water. Sister, or you can introduce me to a beautiful woman." Zhou Hong grows People look human, but unfortunately there is a pustule inside.

  "Good." To Zhou Hong's surprise, Zhou Hongying actually agreed.

  He was stunned, and then smiled trivially: "Sister Hongying, who do you want to introduce to her younger brother?"

  "Shen Yao."

  Hearing his name, Shen Yao, who happened to pass by the small forest, was stunned.

  After listening to Zhou Hongying's confession to Zhou Hong, she couldn't help but smile.

  She really didn't expect that she was just a lazy gap, and she actually ran into the scene where the heroine planned to murder her. She didn't know if she was unlucky or lucky.