26🔥

(Before you start reading this chapter yes the twins go to school. Where I leave 🇯🇲, children starts school as soon are they three or four. It may not happen where you live but where I do it happens. So imagine them at a different age if you want to)

L Y D I A

(Four years later)

"Mommy!" the twins shouted as they ran towards me.

"Hey guys," I said while stooping down. I hugged them before placing a kiss on their foreheads.

"How was school?" I asked

"Lorenzo got into a-"

"Shut up Aria," Lorenzo said and I raised and eyebrow.

"I'm sorry," he said

"What happened?" I asked while folding my arms.

"You promised," Lorenzo said and I looked at Aria.

"School was amazing mama," Aria said and I frowned.

"Lorenzo?"

"I wasn't wrong this time mom. I was just protecting Aria from the bully, he hit her so I hit him," he said and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Get inside," I said while opening the car door.

They climbed into the car and I placed their seatbelts on. I got in before driving home.

I stopped the car before Valerio drove through the gates.

"Daddy!" the twins shouted as I got out.

I opened the door and took their seatbelts off as Valerio stopped his car next to mine. The twins got out and so did he.

"Hey kiddos," he said and they ran into his arms. He lifted them both up and I smiled

I grabbed their bags before closing the door. He placed them down as he walked towards me.

"Hey angel," Valerio said before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Ew," the twins said we laughed.

We went inside the house and the twins went to their room after telling us about their day and what they've learnt.

"Lorenzo got into a fight," I said as I pulled my hair out of the the pony tail.

"I know the principal called me," he said and I sighed.

"I'll talk to him" he assured me and I nod.

He wrapped his arms around me and I stare at him through the mirror

"Why aren't you wearing your ring?" he asked.

We haven't gotten married as yet.

I wasn't fully ready and the twins have taken up a lot of our time.

"Um-" I started and he raised an eyebrow.   I let out a sigh before turning around to look at him.

"It fell down the drain this morning," I said and he nodded before placing kisses on my neck.

"Aren't you angry?" I asked and he smiled.

"Why would I be," he said

"Maybe because it cost you alot,"

"The ring can simply be replaced angel and I'm not angry" he said before releasing me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," he said before there was a knock on the door. I walked to it before opening it.

"Mommy, Aria needs your help" Lorenzo said.