21-30

Chapter 21 Enthusiastic Comrade Gu 

The man's eyes were cold as cold, and his expressionless appearance was really scary. A few educated youth bowed their heads with guilty conscience, just like his subordinates.

  The three group leaders counted the wild boars that they had solved. Good fellow, there are six adult wild boars in total, and this group of educated youths are bold enough.

  But so many wild boars are enough for them to eat, and birds are almost fading out of their mouths.

  Liang Aimin also knew that if these people hadn't rescued them in time this time, I'm afraid their lives would have been accounted for here.

  He stepped forward and thanked him sincerely: "This comrade, thank you for your life-saving grace. This time we are reckless and careless.

  Only when we enter here will we provoke the wild boars." Gu Zeming saw a few people admit their mistakes with sincere attitude, and their expressions a little. Suddenly, just about to say something, the captain Zhao Mantu led the villagers hurriedly.

  "What's going on here?" Zhao Mantu looked at the wild boars killed around here in surprise.

  The noise caused by the gunshots here is really big. Yang Caihua and the two guessed that Liang Aimin and the others might be in an accident, and they didn't care about the others, so they hurriedly asked the captain for help. Only then did Zhao Mantu lead a dozen young and middle-aged boys to rescue people. Scene.

  "Secretary Gu?"

  Zhao Mantu had an impression of Gu Zeming. The comrade rescued Shen Yao from falling into the water last time. He later asked about the identity of this comrade.

  It turned out that Gu Zeming was an educated youth who had gone to the countryside for many years, but with his own strength he became the deputy secretary of the commune and concurrently the captain of the militia team.

  Gu Zeming had an impression of the captain of the Qingshan production team, and he nodded as a greeting.

  When Liang Aimin saw that the captain was coming, he also knew that they couldn't cover up what happened to the educated youth this time. He simply explained to Zhao Mantu what happened, and then pointed to Shen Yao.

  Shen Yao was still dizzy and didn't know how the injury was. The most important thing now is to take the person back to the village health station and let the barefoot doctor see. If there is anything, he has to rush to the county hospital for examination.

  Zhao Mantu looked ugly after hearing what had happened, but now is not the time to be held accountable. He is about to tell his nephew to carry Shen Yao on his back. Gu Zeming has already taken the unconscious Shen Yao one step ahead of him. Go down the mountain first.

  Zhao Mantu was stunned. Looking at Gu Zeming's tall and steady back, he couldn't help feeling that this Captain Gu was really too enthusiastic. He had to make a pennant this time, thanks to this comrade for his enthusiastic help!

  Little did they know that the group leaders of Gu Zeming's militia team looked at him holding Shen Yao from the back of the mountain, stunned.

  The third group leader He Jun patted the second group leader in disbelief: "I'm not dreaming, right? The captain took the initiative to hug the girl! You screw me." The

  second group leader glanced at the fool. He Jun, then relentlessly twisted his arm hard!

  "Oh," the third group leader yelled in pain.

  "You really screwed!" The third group leader glared at the second group leader. This kid, there is no brotherhood, and asked him to screw it!

  The second team leader rolled his eyes: "Isn't this what you told me to screw?"

  "You!" The third team leader was so angry that he wanted to beat the stinky boy.

  "Okay. Stop arguing with you two. Now, shouldn't you worry, our wild boar has to be divided in half?" The group leader reluctantly blocked the two people, and this did not let others look at the joke.

  The few people looked at each other. This is the boundary of Shangyang Village. According to the rules, even though they were fighting the wild boar, if Captain Zhao requested it, they really couldn't get them all.

  Their captain did this thankless thing, is it not in line with his devil's temperament?

  So, what is their captain for?

  On the other side, Gu Zeming silently hugged Shen Yao down the mountain, walking steadily, without a trace of turbulence, and Shen Yao in his arms slept peacefully.

  He glanced at a certain tabby cat he was pregnant with, his brows were so frowning that he could pick up a fly.

  He didn't know why he picked up this woman impulsively, he only knew that there was something special about her that attracted him.

  The thought of Shen Yao being held by other men made him feel uncomfortable, which made him break his habit again and again.