Chapter 71 - BONUS CHAPTER

i am so terribly sorry that it has taken me this long to update. i'm knee deep in a law/psyche degree and i had a few exams but i'll be all done tomorrow. i decided it made more sense to put the bonus chapters BEFORE the final chapter. and i got a little bit excited so i wrote five bonus chapter's instead of three. i just thought that more needed to be said. i hope you enjoy the story, even if it doesn't end the way you thought it would.

this chapter is dedicated to Emma. thank you for being the only person i know who's reading my book <3

i will be updating every day or two from now on. i'm sorry for being delayed.

and yes, there will be a smut scene ;)

.

.

.

ONE MONTH LATER

Whatever knot Darcy tied – it's persistent.

I'm stuck.

"Alright, now go back to your dorm," I hear Callum demand through my closed door. 

"But – " Darcy begins.

"B-but," Callum mocks him, "you're not supposed to be here, you know the rules. Go."

Darcy's voice disappears.

Callum appears again in the doorway. I'm almost completely naked under the covers, with my hands tied above my head. This must be a dream. Or is it déjà vu?

I bite my lip, hard, as Callum glances over me, taking in every single detail.

He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Why did you send Darcy away? Don't pretend you care about the rules."

He sighs impatiently, "Need a hand?"

I grit my teeth. "No," I say stubbornly, trying to wriggle free and failing.

"Hold still," he says, taking a seat beside me on the bed, then leaning over me to untie my hands.

I swear he's going slower than he needs to. His face is only inches away from mine.

I'm still throbbing and upset that Darcy and I couldn't finish up. It makes me wriggle underneath the blankets, and cross my legs tightly together.

"I said, don't," Callum growls, narrowing his eyes on the tie, then stops for a moment. His eyes trail down my features, down my neck, to my exposed collar bones. The blanket just covers up my boobs – just. Now he grits his teeth, and so angrily I think his jaw might snap.

"Why did you come here?" I say.

"I was looking for Darcy, and when he wasn't in his dorm, I guessed here."

"You couldn't wait till tomorrow?" I say angrily, so unsatisfied. I'm on the edge. And Callum's cologne isn't helping.

"Don't worry, I fucking regret it now." He seems to be making no progress on the tie. "Maybe I wanted an excuse to see you."

"Callum, stop saying those things."

"Then stop calling me Callum."

"Coach. Carver." I spit out the words and lace them thick with venom.

"I could just leave you here," he threatens. He pauses, resting a hand on my waist, separated by the thin sheet of my blanket.

"You wouldn't," I whisper, and I struggle against the tie.

"I could humiliate you," he threatens, leaning in closer.

I think for a second that he's going to kiss me. And if he does, I won't be able to stop him.