Chapter 109: Those Years

When they were about to finish their meal, Fu Li left the private room.

Feng Ruizhong observed the incomparably powerful auspicious qi on Zhuang Qing, who was seated opposite him. A wisp of a smile could be seen on his face. "Many thanks, Dragon Emperor, for your care towards Little Li during this period."

"If Uncle Feng has no objections, please call me by name," Zhuang Qing put down his chopsticks and wiped the corners of his mouth. "He and I care for each other, there is nothing much to thank me for. You're too polite, Uncle Feng."

Feng Ruizhong's good impression of Zhuang Qing deepened upon hearing these words. In the eyes of elders, juniors who attached great importance to friendship would always be pleasing.

When Fu Li returned, the atmosphere between Zhuang Qing and Feng Ruizhong was pretty good. There was even some mention of dragons and an inheritance. Upon seeing him enter, Feng Ruizhong said, "This child, Little Zhuang, is quite good."

"I know he's very good, but what were you discussing? There's even a barrier set up in the room?" Fu Li discovered upon entry that there was a soundproofing barrier in the room. Fortunately, the waiters at this place didn't randomly enter the rooms, otherwise they would assume that the two of them were putting on a miming show.

"You're young and don't understand that the walls have ears," Feng Ruizhong removed the barrier and continued eating happily. Just thinking about the situation the mountain king would be in later put him in an especially good mood. Even ordinary human food became slightly tastier.

When the three people left, Feng Ruizhong saw Fu Li take a strange round container from a human. He had no idea what it contained.

After Fu Li paid a visit to the 'haunted house', Feng Ruizhong moved to the top of a great mountain after completing his identity registration. Looking at the glorious splendor that was the palace on the mountain, Fu Li wanted to say that it was an illegal building, but still held himself back.

He glanced at Zhuang Qing. The other party's expression was normal; he probably hadn't considered the issue of it being an 'illegal building'. Therefore, Fu Li made a decision and tossed this matter to the back of his mind.

"This golden flying palace was originally made for you. Back when you said you wanted to go to the human world to gain experience after waking up, I was scared that you wouldn't be comfortable in human houses, so the King and I made a flying palace." Feng Ruizhong knocked on the palace doors with a hand and the doors opened in response. Behind the doors lay pavilions, an exquisiteness beyond compare, along with many maid guards refined from magic treasures walking about.

Faced with a palace unrivaled in its beauty, Zhuang Qing, who was walking beside Fu Li, very much doubted what experience Fu Li would be able to gain from the human world if the incident hadn't occurred that year and the great yao of Reflecting Mist Mountain were this thoroughly prepared.

"Ever since the great king stole a look at you while hidden in that house, he's been thinking about the maid guards he didn't finish refining those years. He's constantly in the Divine Fire Hall the past few days, not coming out." Feng Ruizhong didn't bring Fu Li to the main hall, but instead chose to turn left.

A Spiritual Gathering Formation had been added to the flying palace and spiritual qi was abundant. Even the flowers and plants inside looked like they had more vitality than the ones outside.

In this flying palace, the Divine Palace Hall was used exclusively for refining weapons. Zhuang Qing remembered that Fu Li was not proficient at refining weapons. Naturally, he was also not proficient at pill-concoction. However, along the way, he had seen a Fragrant Pill Hall for the exclusive use of pill-concoction as well as a combat practice arena. Zhuang Qing looked at Feng Ruizhong's back with a moved expression.