31-40

Chapter 31 Mother-daughter quarrel

  Zhou Hongying looked at Zhao Laidi's back, and the smile on her face gradually disappeared.

  She did not return to the square, but went straight to Zhou's house.

  Zhou Hongying's mother Li Guihua had just returned with a few catties of pork, and the smile on her face fell when she saw her daughter.

  "What did you say to Qin Dongyang's mother just now?" Li Guihua put the pork into the kitchen cupboard and locked it, then turned to question her daughter.

  A few young ones were playing marbles in the yard. Seeing that the atmosphere was wrong and the grandmother's face was so fierce, they ran away.

  "It's nothing, just discussing when to reapply for the marriage certificate with Brother Dongyang, and then I will live in Qin's house without fail." Zhou Hongying was not enthusiastic about her mother's attitude, and even a bit of disgust flashed in her eyes.

  Li Guihua was also a beauty when she was young, otherwise she would not have given birth to a beautiful daughter like Zhou Hongying, but now that she is older, her thin face looks a little bit mean, and her inner pair of phoenix eyes are even more tinged. Stern, she looked like a fierce woman.

  "Have you asked your mother, did I agree? Qin Dongyang has a leg injury now, he is a useless waste, he is no longer the person with a bright future, your brain is eaten by a dog, and now you still want to follow Qin Dongyang? "

  Li Guihua really felt that she had brought up this daughter in vain. When Qin Dongyang had a promising future, she eloped with the son of the director of the Revolutionary Committee. Now that Qin Dongyang has a broken leg, he actually came back rashly.

  "Mom, Dad has agreed." Zhou Hongying was very angry when she heard her mother belittle Qin Dongyang in this way, but her face was calmer, but the indifference in her eyes made Li Guihua a little frightened. She always felt that her daughter had never done so. After returning from her aunt's house that day, the whole person changed.

  Li Guihua choked. Although she had a strong and aggressive personality, she still listened to Zhou Accounting when it was critical.

  It's just that the more she thought about it, the less reconciled she became, and she persuaded her heartfeltly: "Your aunt and I said that you are getting along with Gao Wei, so don't you worry that Qin Dongyang will find out one day and will divorce you at that time?"

  She didn't believe that any man could bear his wife's cuckold.

  "Furthermore, Gao Wei doesn't dislike you for being married, and wants to marry you wholeheartedly. If you agree to him and marry him, you will be from the city, why are you so stubborn?" Li Guihua said helplessly

  even though she was in her daughter's marriage. It took a bit of utilitarianism on it, but after all, it still loved this daughter.

  Zhou Hongying's eyes were cold. She can't listen to the ridiculous things she used to have with Gao Wei the most. It would make her feel sick!

  Moreover, the Gao family will soon go downhill. At that time, Gao Wei would not even be worthy to polish Qin Dongyang's shoes. How could she choose him and give up Qin Dongyang.

  "Mom, don't tell me, I only have Qin Dongyang as a husband. Mom, if you don't want our family to be pointed out, let auntie shut that mouth tightly. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that I will treat her I was speculating with my uncle and accidentally said something."

  Zhou Hongying's aunt Zhou Xiaolan married to the county town. Her husband is the workshop director of a textile factory. On weekdays, she uses her power to take out the "unevenly dyed" fabrics and bring them out. People exchange tickets for money, and Zhou's family, being Zhou Xiaolan's natal family, naturally benefited.

  Zhou's family can dress so brightly, still relying on Zhou Xiaolan to help her parents from time to time.

  After all, in this era, the fabrics are almost all gray, black and blue. To get a brightly colored fabric, you have to have a way out.

Chapter 32 Zhou Hongying's Calculations

  Li Guihua was trembling with anger. She really didn't expect her daughter to be so cruel that she would threaten her with the future of her aunt's family!

  "You're crazy. Qindong Yang are now retired, and you follow him any good. I do not care if you have to marry to Qin, you do not call my mom!"

  "Then you did not when I This daughter!" Zhou Hongying said coldly.

  "You..."

  The atmosphere between the mother and daughter was tense, and the sound of the quarrel spread throughout the Zhou family.

  When Accounting Zhou came looking for his voice, he saw the face of the mother and daughter stiffly confronting each other.

  He frowned, looked at Li Guihua, and said unhappily, "What is the noise? I have my own opinion about Hongying's marriage. Leave it alone."

  Li Guihua is fierce outside, but at home, he listens very much to Accounting Zhou.

  Now that Accounting Zhou said that, no matter how unwilling Li Guihua was, she could only remain silent.

  "Hongying, come to the study room with me."

  Although Zhou Jiao is not a big official, he has a very heavy official status. The family also specially arranged a small study room. On weekdays, if it were not for his permission, no one in the family would Feed.

  The study is not big, there is a table and a chair in the middle, and the few books on the shelf against the wall on the left are all red books.

  Unlike Zhao Mantu, who is pragmatic and focused on production, Accounting Zhou is very good at camping. He relied on these books to get in touch with the secretary of the commune.

  Accounting Zhou sat in the chair of the grandmaster, looked at his little daughter sternly, and asked, "You said that the person Qin Dongyang rescued was of an unusual identity. After that, his leg will be healed. Is that true?"

  Zhou Hongying Affirmatively said: "Dad, it's true!"

  Accounting Zhou knocked on the dry smoke in his hand, glanced at his daughter thoughtfully, and remembered what Zhou Hongying had told him before, and began to ponder the reliability of this matter.

  Zhou Hongying felt a little nervous when her father didn't express his attitude.

  In fact, the work she promised to her mother-in-law Zhao Laidi was deceived by Zhao Laidi.

  In her memory, the backer of the Qin family in the previous life was soon to find the door, when Qin Dongyang's legs were cured, and then step by step on the road of his richest man, she didn't need her to intervene at all.

  She was just a single sentence that could make Zhao Laidi let go of his previous prejudice against herself. Zhou Hongying didn't think there was anything wrong with doing this.

  Accounting Zhou took a breath of dry tobacco. If his daughter told him this way before, he would definitely not believe it.

  However, since the last time his daughter told him a little secret to the commune secretary, which allowed him to have a closer relationship with the commune secretary, he began to pay attention to this little daughter's suggestion.

  This time is no exception. He suddenly remembered the Taoist leader he met before he got married with the Qin family.

  The Taoist leader once said that Qin Dongyang's younger generation was a face of wealth and nobility. Over the years, watching Qin Dongyang rise step by step, Accounting Zhou believed in what the Taoist leader said, and felt that he was wiser to be married to the Qin family in the first place. But it was decided.

  Now, even if Qin Dongyang injured his leg, he didn't make up his mind to give up this family, more because of what the Taoist chief said.

  He took another breath of dry cigarettes, "Since you said that Qin Dongyang will have a noble person to help, and Dad agrees that you insist on marrying into the Qin family, the kid from the Qin family will also value you more. Your mother doesn't need to say these things to her, lest you She said it quickly ." "Yes, Dad." Zhou Hongying breathed a sigh of relief.