Extra 3

At school in Alfea, before 'Gone'

Third person's POV 

Faya was sitting in the Specialist training grounds, sitting on one of the crash mats, and stared at the material she was sitting on. She was stuck in her own thoughts, it had been a little while since she had seen Dane, she'd managed to avoid him. Yet she always felt like she needed to be on edge, Dane ended up giving her a bit of a fright before she ended up where she is now. Sky had been looking for her, he looked in her usual hiding spots or quiet spots and she wasn't in any of them. He also knew she liked to be on the training grounds when it was empty, so he made his way down there.

He sat down next to her, took her hand, and then wrapped an arm around her as she crawled to lay in his side. He kissed her forehead, looking down at her with concerned eyes. He wished in that moment he knew what she was thinking, that he knew what was going through her mind as she stayed silent. 

"Dane tried to attack me again." She whispered after 10 minutes of silence. 

"Did he manage to?" He questioned, worried for the girl he had grown to love. She shrugged slightly, not fully knowing how to respond to his question.

"He got a punch and a kick in, that's all." She informed, sitting up and kissed his lips. He smiled lovingly at her, hugging her and keeping her wrapped in his arms. Faya took a shaky breath, placed a hand on his cheek, and felt giddy inside as she stared at him. Faya loved him with all her heart, he's the first person she has ever been with, she loves how well he treats her and how special he makes her feel. 

"I want to do something special for you." She whispered, giggling as he shook his head a grin stuck on his lips, and kept her wrapped in his arms. 

"You being here is good enough for me." He reassured, kissing her lips as she went to speak. Sky then caressed her cheek as she began to ramble in protest, she stared at him slightly irritated yet it disappeared quickly as he pulled her up and began slow dancing with her. She smiled at him as he twirled her around, then wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. A giggle escaped her lips as he kept her in the air, placing her down, leaning down to kiss her lips. 

"You're perfect." She whispered to him, loving the fact that he could make her feel better when she felt horrible. Sky chuckled warmly as she made her statement, she stared at him confused, furrowing her eyebrows as he just continued to hug her and whisper sweet nothing to her. 

"Please, never leave me." He whispered, into her hair, rubbing her back, letting her know how much he cared for her, how much he wanted her to be with him forever. He loved her, there was no denying that, and no one would be able to take him away from her and cause him to love someone else. 

"I never will leave you." She promised, holding onto him tightly as a cold gush of air hit the back of her legs. Faya felt Sky place her hands on the side of his head, she raised an eyebrow and watched as he nodded and grinned as he saw her eyes flash purple. He watched as she became flustered and the wide smile that made its' way on her lips. 

"That was my dream from last night, I dreamt of you." He whispered watching as she held his hands in her and closed her eyes. 

"I dreamt of you too." She whispered, showing the blonde the dream she had and giggled quietly as the rain poured down and tapped her skin.  Sky loved seeing her reactions when it came to the rain. He knew how much she loved the rain, noticed how whenever it rained, she lit up with joy and happiness. Sky smiled then watched as she moved out of his hold, laid on the mat, and let the rain hit her face. Sky copied her actions, took her hand in his, and rested his head to the side. 

Watching her in the state of peace she was in, Faya faced him, still smiling, and kissed his cheek.