51-60

Chapter 51 The Difficult Task

  Shen Yao rolled her eyes and said silently: "System, your master's requirements for'qualification' are really high!" How is this to train a qualified wife? It is to train a perfect wife. Now, if a girl is so perfect, what do you want a man to do!

  "System, cooking and sewing are all there, so I won't be asked to build a house and a car then?" Shen Yao guessed whimsically.

  "Host, the triggering of the task is conditional. At present, it seems that the host does not have the ability to build a house or build a car, so the host should not try to acquire skills beyond his own ability!" The system for issuing the task is super serious!

  Shen Yao: "..."

  "Then why is there a side mission two this time?" Shen Yao tried to ignore the contempt in the tone of the system.

  "The system has detected that the host is too tired and the task progress is too slow, so the system has the responsibility to urge the host to complete the main task as soon as possible!"

  Shen Yao refused to admit her slack, she raised another doubt: "I learn to sew, but this Skills will not be very tasteless in a few years. At that time, I can buy clothes in a clothing store. Should I still make clothes by myself? Can I ask for a change of tasks?

  "Host, sewing skills are not just that simple. You can upgrade after the host has accumulated a certain skill point, so the host doesn't have to worry about this problem."

  Shen Yao raised her eyebrows. She was just accustomed to picking the thorns of the system. There are unexpected surprises.

  However, after she asked what skills could be obtained after the sewing upgrade, the system refused to say, only that it could only be known after the upgrade.

  Shen Yao tried every means to tell what useful content was from the system, and dragged it into the small black room depressed.

  ——

  When she came to work the next day and gathered in front of the brigade yard, Shen Yao, like other educated youths, was waiting for team leader Zhao Mantu to arrange work for her, but was accidentally left by Zhao Mantu, saying that she had another task to give her.

  The educated youth looked at Shen Yao suspiciously. Although they were curious about what the captain had left Shen Yao, they couldn't stay behind and went to work with the big guy.

  When there was no one in front of the yard, Zhao Mantu said to Shen Yao: "The production team has a ready-made breeding farm. After an organization's unanimous decision, we decided to let you carry out this difficult task."

  "Shen Zhiqing, do you have any questions? "The captain's uncle's tone was too serious and serious, and Shen Yao didn't consciously correct her attitude, but was cheating in her heart.

  This task is plain, isn't it just to let her raise pigs?

  Uncle Captain would really change the concept.

  She really liked this lovely uncle captain more and more.

  Seeing Shen Yao's smart eyes with an unconcealable smile, Zhao Mantu coughed uncomfortably, and then revealed that, besides himself, he also included Gu Zeming, the deputy secretary of the commune.

  Under Zhao Mantu's insightful gaze, Shen Yao's face became paler these days, and a layer of pink appeared at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Chapter 52 Moving Out of the Educated Youth Academy 

Zhao Mantu stood with his hand in his hand, and saw that the girl was shy and couldn't help but smile.

  Feeling that this is not too serious again, he coughed again: "Educated Shen, can you complete this arduous task?"

  Shen Yao said with a correct attitude: "Captain, rest assured, I promise to complete the task."

  Zhao Mantu nodded with satisfaction, and again Shen Yao was mentioned a little bit.

  "In that case, you can move out of the educated youth academy and live there."

  "Yes, captain."

  Shen Yao's eyes were bright. Originally, she was still hesitating how to make this request to the captain, but the captain did not expect the captain. The uncle was in a hurry.

  When they rested at noon, the educated youths were very puzzled when they saw Shen Yao packing up and saluting.

  "Shen Yao, why are you packing up and saluting?" Liu Lanxiang asked when she came to Shen Yao's side.

  There was nothing to conceal about this matter, Shen Yao packed up and saluted, and said in a few words the task that the captain had given her.

  She had been to the farm before. Although the house there was small, fortunately, she could own a room independently without living with the decentralized people.

  This will make it more convenient for her to do something in the future.

  Liu Lanxiang looked at Shen Yao enviously and said: "The captain is so kind to you, raising pigs is much easier than working on the ground." When

  Shen Yao heard the obvious sourness in Liu Lanxiang's words, she turned her head helplessly: "Liu Lanxiang Comrade, you have never raised pigs. I don't know. Which one is easy work, such as cutting pig grass, cooking pig food, and cleaning pigsty? And you have time to rest during the slack in farming. I am open all year round. . " "

  Comrade Liu Lanxiang or you are willing to front stinking day Crotalaria? "

  Xu Qing Wen is holding a towel, carrying a pot of water to wipe her face, hear Shen Yao impunity say" Crotalaria "word, The delicate brows frowned.

  Liu Lanxiang imagined that Shen Yao would shovel pig shit every day, and then took a step back disgustingly, as if the other party was already stained with pig shit.

  Shen Yao was speechless, this plastic friendship, it seemed that she and Liu Lanxiang could not be real friends.

  "Also, the captain asked me to go to the breeding farm not just as simple as raising pigs."

  "So, this task is risky."

  "Comrade Liu Lanxiang, I have said so much, do you think the captain will leave it to me? Is this task easy

  for Liu Lanxiang ?" In order to reduce Liu Lanxiang's sourness, Shen Yao was also exhausted. Fortunately, the effect was remarkable. Liu Lanxiang's face turned pale and she lost her thoughts.

  "Forget it, forget it. Shen Yao, since the captain has entrusted this arduous task to you, you can't live up to the captain's trust and respect for you." So don't think about pushing this task to her.

  Liu Lanxiang shook his head frantically, evasive.

  Shen Yao was satisfied, and she wasted so much tongue.

  Although she has left the educated youth academy, she is still a member of it after all. When something happens in the future, she still needs the educated youth's watch and help.