𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

You didn't know how long have you been in this dark room. All you know was that you wanted to get out of here as fast as possible.

You were certain it has been days now.

You didn't also get enough food to eat, Uraume would sneak some food whenever Sukuna is out. You always feared the darkness, you felt like someone was lurking around you and you were oblivious to its deeds. All you did was sitting in the corner with your knees up to your chest as you cried your eyes out. You would sometimes cry until you fall asleep, but not everytime you get to sleep. You were afraid if there was a monster waiting for you to sleep then attack you.

When your mind carried away with the imagination, you would scream and call for your father. However, he didn't come to your aid at all. All of that because you unintentionally broke the main rule and disobeyed your father's orders.

You couldn't believe he did this to you, but you know that this was what you deserved this because you broke the most important rule.

That night, you were sitting in your usual corner, entertaining yourself with a lullaby. Tears were running down your cheeks as you rocked from side to side. Exhaustion was proven on your features as quiet sobs escaped your lips. After you finished your lullaby, you looked at what you assumed was the door way as you mumbled, "Gomennasai..." That was the last thing you said before sleep took over your mind.

.

.

.

.

.

The door opened revealing Uraume who was holding a lantern, behind her was the king of curses. Uraume walked ahead as Sukuna followed her. It didn't take them long to find you sleeping in a sitting position in one of the corners. Your father took a step toward you and glanced at down at you, "I hope you learned your lesson." He mumbled as leaned over to pick you up, holding your small figure in his arm.

You let out a small whimper as you buried your head in his chest, seeking more warmth from your father.

He made his way to his room and sat down, you still in his arms. His red eyes looked up at Uraume who was standing by the door, "Prepare food and clean clothes for Y/N." He ordered and the white haired woman nodded, "Yes, Sukuna sama." With that, she walked out after she closed the door behind her. Sukuna averted his eyes down to you...

You were clinging to his kimono as you slightly trembled, you were having a nightmare.

Sukuna cradled you in his arms as he rocked you in his arms, "Don't worry my child, otou-san is here with you." He whispered, trying to calm you down a bit.

"This will teach you not to leave me again."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Your E/C eyes slowly opened as you found yourself in a different room with light. Everything was blurry, you could see someone sitting next to you. You rubbed your eyes and opened them again, seeing more clearly this time. You looked at the figure and saw that it was your father beside you as you were sleeping on a futon.