Chapter 39

Don't forget to vote!

Axarii's POV

"Baby? Xavier what is he talking about?" I asked him.

If looks could kill... that doctor would be dead right now. He then sighed out before looking at me with an expression I couldn't describe.

"Arii... they found out that you're pregnant, again. I was going to tell you but I didn't want to just spring it out on you after you just woken up from a coma." He explained, placing a hand on my flat tummy.

My heart dropped. I'm pregnant?

I slowly shook my head in denial, "No. You're lying to me... I can't go through all of that pain again." I spoke out, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

A large hand was placed on the side of my face, "Listen to me, I swore to you that wouldn't happen again. I'm not leaving you nor am I pushing you away. We're in this together." Xavier spoke out gently, brushing the tears away.

"I- I'm so sorry! I didn't know-" The doctor began. "If I were you I'd just leave." Maddox said. The guy was quick to listen, shutting the door behind him.

"Make sure he's fired." Xavier said to Maddox. A small chuckle escaped from him before he left the room as well. That poor man.

"You don't have to fire him." I muttered out, placing a hand on my own stomach. Xavier's eyes softened when he looked down at my hand, placing his on top of mine.

"I love you." I don't know why, but my heart began to race. "I love you too." When I looked up I noticed how closer Xavier was, his face inches away from mine.

"Promise me you won't scare me like that again." He muttered out, his forehead touching mine. A small laugh escaped from me before I responded, "Sure, I promise to not get hit by a car again." I joked. From the scowl on his face, I guess he didn't find that funny.

"I was only kidding-" He then sealed out lips together, kissing me gently. "I missed you..." I admitted, a huge smile forming on his face, "I missed you more amore mio." He replied back, pecking my lips.

The door then opened again, Cole and Reyna running inside. "Mommy!" They both shouted out, tears streaming down their small faces.

The two managed to get on the bed I was resting in, Xavier telling them not to be so rough. Cole laid on one side of me while Reyna laid on the other. I wrapped my arms around the two, pulling them closer.

"I thought you were gone." Reyna cried.

"I missed you mommy." Cole muttered out. I felt myself getting emotional as well. My two babies. They must have been worried sick.

"I missed you two so much. I'm so sorry about everything." I told them, Reyna sniffing as she held onto the gown I was wearing.

"It's his fault." Cole muttered out. I looked down at him in confusion. "Who's fault?"

He pointed towards my belly, looking at it in disgust. "That baby."

A small gasp came from Reyna, me looking at him in shock. "Don't talk about the baby you meanie! And I told you it's gonna be a girl." Reyna exclaimed, Cole rolling his eyes at her.

When I looked at Xavier all he did was shrug in response.

Well I guess it's not a surprise anymore...

****

Bryant's POV

"What are we going to do now?" Henry asked. "I'm sure they all know about us after that reckless stunt you pulled, Winston leaving us." He added. I couldn't help but sigh.