Unwanted

Anais Isla

It's also not like, I wanted to be treated like a gem because of my ties with the Ecletté's. I hope it's like that when I'm in my past life. The me, who wanted love and attention.

If they really want me just because all of the good deeds of my grandfather and uncle, they shouldn't have isolated me.

Right, enough of it. I truly dwell with the past because it's only one of the three things I wanted since I reborn. I need to take revenge to that person who take advantage of everything.

"Little Sis..." I looked at the person who's apparently peeking to my half-opened door.

"Brother Archer!" I quickly go to him. He happily come to me and carried me habang iniikot ako. "Do you miss this Older Brother?" I nodded vigorously. He's been busy and all.

And I've been bored in my chamber.

"I've come to fetch you, let's go unwind." Oh, that's his motive coming here. He probably heard how isolated am I in this palace or even guessed I'm bored.

"I'll go first to ask for permission to let you go..." Nag-aalangan na sabi nito. Do they pressure them by the means of using me? I mean, this Imperial Family can truly applied the so called pressure to them when they use one of their blood, which is me. [Relative]

I just don't know if it also involve my great Brother when the other's are elusive to him

"Why?" Tanong ko na lang, kasi 'yon na lang lumabas sa bibig ko. "Why would I, of all people need their permission and now out of all times?" I spoke with no mind in my words. That's befitting for me someone like me who's on a hunt.

Brother Archer seems shocked. Sorry hehe, my blood is boiling again eh.

"That's right, however, I don't want to burden our little lady if we do that." He spoke gently and then poke my nose.

Again, for my sake, they can do anything.

"But Brother, I do not see any sense of informing neither the Emperor nor the Imperial Prince." I heard a sigh in disbelief.

I look at him and he stare back at me. What now?

"I understand, let's go--"

"Anais, I've been meaning to ask you for--" napatigil parehas sa pagsasalita ang dalawa ng marealize nila ang presensya ng isa't isa.

"Oh, Imperial Prince." Simple kong bati. Ako talaga 'yong nagbibigay ng honorifics na walang galang.

"Why are you here?" Naguguluhaman na sabi nito kay Brother Archer.

"Why do I have to tell you? it's not like I'm here for you anyways." My jaw dropped when Brother Archer just snapped at the greatness of the Prince. Then he smiled but coldly to him.

"It's my home." In the tone of fact, the Prince retorted back.

"Yeah? But specifically, I'm at Isla's chamber not yours or any other way around." He sassily said. Shit, he's such a savage person.

"Brother, let's go already. I'm suffocating staying here any longer." I need a new breathe of air.

I stop to spew anymore blunt words to him, when I see him feels dejected. Hindi naman ako ganoon kasama para magpatuloy pa, hmm? Sa isip ko lang, madami pang araw para magsunog ng tao.

"I've been persuading Father to let me go visit you, now is the time so I didn't sit there for nothing." Brother Archer lend me his hand as we passed my reallg good older brother.

"You're so thoughtful, Brother." I was actually touched. I can imagine him talking to Uncle Dad, while Uncle Dad having a hard time because it's about me.

They do always had a hard time for me, that's why I swore to my self, I will take care and treasure those who only treasure me.

However, those who treated as a trash oh, or even a nuisance and idiotic princess, will fell unwanted and rejected as I can be. I'll let them taste and suffer like I did.

I remember some will say, 'I cannot fathom to let others go or feels the same way as I did, because they did not deserve it. Nobody deserve to be in that shoe.' But why? when they, in outmost fact, well deserve much worse than I am.

Mercy was gone for me a long time past ago.