131-140

Chapter 131 Selling Grandchildren

  "I wanted to make you a better cheongsam. Unfortunately, many accessories are hard to find here."

  Professor Wang smiled and looked at Shen Yao, who was wearing a cheongsam, with all regrets.

  Originally, Professor Wang planned to make the jewelry on the plate with pearls, so that it will set off more gentle and elegant.

  But even so, Shen Yao loved the cheongsam on her body very much.

  The cheongsam is exquisitely made, and the slanting flap is dotted with a few pairs of silk-like buckles, which are pure and playful.

  The pattern on the cheongsam is embroidered, and a few lifelike butterflies fall on the tangled blue flowers, dancing lightly, very beautiful.

  Professor Wang's vision is very accurate. This pink cheongsam is very close to Shen Yao, showing the feminine curves.

  During this period, because of the delicious food and drink, Shen Yao has actually grown a bit taller, plus she has a good figure, and she wears a cheongsam, which does not violate peace.

  Pink is not easy to control. The skin is slightly darker, and it looks earthy and black, but Shen Yao's skin is white and dazzling. A pink cheongsam not only adds to her playful and sweet temperament, but also makes her appear soft and gentle.

  "The godmother's craftsmanship is very good. This cheongsam is so beautiful that I can't bear to wear it anymore." Shen Yao hugged Professor Wang, leaning her head on her shoulders, moving and authentic.

  Professor Wang patted Shen Yao on the back amusedly, and said with emotion: "Godmother made it for you, just for you to wear. When there is a chance in the future, Godmother still wants Yaoyao to marry in the cheongsam I made."

  Even so. Said, but Professor Wang did not hold any hope, in this age of advocating simplicity, wearing a cheongsam is a luxury.

  Shen Yao silently remembered Professor Wang's wish.

  The cheongsam made by Professor Wang is a short-breasted cheongsam, which is not suitable for this season, so Shen Yao changed it again.

  Professor Wang wants to give Shen Yao a gift. As her lover, Professor Ding knows.

  The couple were in a tacit understanding, and Professor Ding also prepared a gift for Shen Yao.

  Shen Yao looked at the prescription in her hand, her eyes widened in disbelief.

  "Goddad, is this for me?"

  Shen Yao felt that she had hallucinations. An academic talent like Professor Ding actually gave her a prescription for beauty pills.

  Professor Ding coughed awkwardly. They are now in a dilemma. Apart from the craftsmanship, he really can't think of any gifts.

  Thinking that Shen Yao is a girl, girls all love to be beautiful, so he combined what he learned to work out a prescription for beautifying pills.

  "Don't you like it?" Professor Ding glanced at Shen Yao.

  "Like, like." Shen Yao nodded madly at once.

  I like it so much!

  Even if there is a system plug-in, girls will never dislike it and become more beautiful.

  Moreover, perhaps Professor Ding had no other purpose, but Shen Yao looked at this flamboyant prescription, but saw the bills smashed at him.

  Gu Zeming was standing next to Shen Yao, watching her smile like a fishy cat, thief, thinking about melon seeds but not knowing what she was thinking.

  Professor Ding looked at his beloved daughter so happy. Although he didn't understand why Shen Yao was so excited, he nodded with satisfaction and finally gave the right gift.

  Qin Huaimin's thoughts were rough, not as detailed as Professor Ding and his wife. Seeing that they both gave junior New Year gifts, and he was empty-handed, he was really embarrassed.

  But who Qin Huaimin was, soon thought of a way.

  "Girl Yao, although the old man doesn't have a gift for you. But if Gu brat bully you in the future, you can find me and I will clean him up."

  "Moreover, you think he is not good. It doesn't matter if you don't want him. My grandson is also better than him. He is not much different. If one day, you think Gu is annoying, just come to my grandson, Qin Zhan."

Chapter 132 You Don't

  Feel Cold When You Hold Me Kindness: "Haha, Grandpa Qin, you really can be joking, how can I be bothered by Zeming, he can't be more kind to me."

  Worried that Qin Huaimin would say something astonishing again, Shen Yao speeded up the pace of escape to avoid a fight War.

  Professor Wang looked at Shen Yao's back and looked at Qin Huaimin helplessly and said, "You, always love to tease Captain Gu so much."

  He also picks up the painful irritation every time, no wonder Gu Zeming's face is so ugly.

  After all, Qin Huaimin was digging his corner in front of him.

  Qin Huaimin snorted proudly, not admitting that he did have such selfish motives, and said vigorously: "I am making Gu brat and let him know that we Yao girl is not necessary for him, otherwise his heart should be drifting. Now. Look at his rotten peach blossoms, they are all here."

  This refers to Chen Fu.

  Professor Wang and Professor Ding looked at each other. Although Qin Huaimin's remarks were a bit arrogant, after careful consideration, they felt that they did make sense.

  It can only be said that the elders present are all on Shen Yao's side, and Gu Zeming can only fight alone, facing many difficulties made by the elders, and it is unreasonable.

  Shen Yao went back to her residence and looked at the sulking man with a headache.

  She slightly coaxed the jealous Gu Zeming: "Grandpa Qin was just a joke, don't take it seriously."

  Gu Zeming glanced at her and couldn't comment.

  No one knows how sincere the old man said.

  "Hey." Shen Yao circled around him, not knowing how to coax him.

  Gu Zeming looked down at Shen Yao, who was racking his brains to coax him, and the corner of his mouth faintly twitched. When Shen Yao looked over, he returned to his expressionless ice cube face.

  Shen Yao didn't know, thinking he was angry, biting his lip and thinking hard, then his eyes lit up.

  "I have something to show you, you go out first." Shen Yao pushed Gu Zeming out of the room, the door slammed shut, leaving the surprised man outside.

  Gu Zeming looked at the closed door, frowned, thinking hesitantly, wouldn't the little girl be angry?

  Then should he pretend to be sullen?

  But before he bowed his head first, the door opened, and then he saw the girl in a pink cheongsam, standing in front of him happily, pink cheongsam, white snow skin , The contrast is strong, fresh and tender like a fragile peach blossom, the man's blood boils all over seductively.

  Shen Yao turned around and looked at Gu Zeming expectantly: "Does it look good?"

  "It looks good." The man's voice became hoarse.

  Shen Yao smiled crookedly, the man's scorching eyes falling on her completely satisfied her love of beauty.

  "Snee, it's cold."

  But soon, this ambiguous atmosphere was destroyed by Shen Yao's sneeze.

  Gu Zeming cursed in a low voice, "What a fool", quickly took off his coat and put it on Shen Yao, and then hugged her to keep warm.

  "Aren't you afraid of the cold, you wear so little?" Gu Zeming looked at the looming small legs in the coat, making him even more helpless.

  Shen Yao was embarrassed, who knew that she just wanted her boyfriend to appreciate her beautiful self, but she was embarrassed.

  However, Gu Zeming is strong and strong, and his body is as warm as a small stove. Shen Yao smiled and put a cool hand into his clothes to warm up, and said sweetly, "It won't be cold if you hold me."

  Gu Zeming was caught by her. This rogue appearance was completely defeated, and he smiled helplessly, and didn't care about it.

  The fiancée who has a unique personality should be very "exciting" in the days to come.

  Today's six shifts~

  If you don't save the manuscript, it's more tiring to add. This is the end of today's update, and there is one more update for tomorrow. Good night.