13

'GASP'

"Fuck."

I woke myself up screaming bloody murder from that horrible nightmare, or well memory I guess. I hate that he still has a spot in my mind, I want him out completely.

Zane still wasn't back from dealing with the rogues, and I'm not sure if I was relieved or a little upset about it.

Relieved.. I don't want to finish anything we started earlier. That conversation or.. the other thing. Okay maybe just a little more.. No! Damn it stop that! Ugh.. I need to go for a run.

The only thing on my mind was the fact that I wanted to go for a run.

Yeah, that's the only thing.. shut the fuck up! Goddess I have to stop talking to myself so much.

Like I was saying, it had been two weeks since I was last in my wolf form, and I had been dying. Then I remember why Zane isn't here, rogues. There were rogues on the eastern boarder and that had been hours ago, so who knows if they were friendly or hostile.

Deciding I'd go for a run in the opposite direction of where the rouges where, I walked over to the balcony to get a heading. Zane didn't think I could leave because I was on the tenth floor, usually anything above five a we get hurt, but I was different.

standing on the balcony and staring at the north star, I also figured I also needed to figure out a way to contact my brother and father and let them know I'm okay.

I'm sure him and dad have been freaking out, I might not be my dads favorite, but I'm still his daughter. My mother on the other hand, would only care if I was her flask or pipe.

Getting back to the task at hand I look down towards the ground, from ten stories up it looks like a long drop. I know I can make it no problem though, perks of being 'special'.

No one besides my dad and brother knows about what I really am or can really do. See most people think I dye my hair, but I don't. It's naturally white with a dark root, just like my wolf.

I'm all white with dark paws, ears, tip of my tail and snout. My eyes even glow violet, which is completely unheard of even for rare white wolves. White wolves are very rare, to the point of completely unheard of in most shifters, except the polar bear shifter.

obviously

Wolves however can be blondish, but none are white. That's why my dad taught me to be tough, and kick wolf ass even in my human form. He didn't want anyone trying to get me for my 'uniqueness'.

I was capable of things others weren't, and I could withstand things others couldn't. No I couldn't do anything, and I didn't have an insane amount of abilities, just a few. But still, it's probably why Lane didn't succeed in killing me. Had I been a normal shifter, he would have.

Getting out of my thoughts once more, I sit on the edge of the balcony with my feet hanging over the side and look to the north star one last time.

"Fuck it."

Once I'm sure of the direction I'm going I leap, and swan dive towards the ground. When I'm about three stories away from the earth I shift into my wolf, and take off sprinting to the west when a chilling thought crosses my mind.

I'll have to climb back up before he makes it back up and I didn't bring clothes. I'll have to climb back up naked.. fuck my life.

With that thought I debate on just turning around and making the climb now, but the wind through my fur and the earth under my paws feels too damn good. I'm not ready to give it up and go back just yet, but I also know I can't take too long.

I run for about twenty minutes, enjoying every second of it. Hell, with my tongue flapping in the wind I probably look like a puppy.

A giant ass twelve foot puppy.. ha

I pause for a moment and get a feel of the land, letting the land map itself in my mind. Think of it like sonar, one of my favorite abilities. Then I see a group of wolves, and they're heading back to the pack house.

Fuck, I hate my fucking life.

I dart back as fast as I can. Which I'll be honest, speed is another gift of mine. So I made it there rather quickly. I do one more sonar sweep and see the group is still about a mile out, so I should have time.

I start climbing my way up in the same spot I had jumped down. Thanking the Goddess it's on the other side of the pack house from the front door.

Guess I do owe Selene thanks for certain things.

I make it up in what I would assume is record time, by the way I'm breathing. I didn't even notice the familiar scent in the room until it was too late. I must say, I'm completely shocked by who I see standing in the main room by the bar, Max.

What in the fuck is he doing up here?!

"Good to see you to big sis."

Max says with a grin on his face. He always has been able to know what I'm thinking, with or without mindlink involved.

"We've been worried about you."

If I was surprised before, then I just pissed myself because my father just walked out of nowhere it seemed. And is now standing beside Max in zanes room, and I'm naked.

Well shit.. wasn't expecting this.

"Hi daddy, hey Max. What's up?"

*****Authors Note- The photo at the top is how I vision Future Alpha Max Storms, but feel free to change him into whoever you want to see him as.

Also.. should I do a Zanes POV next?! What do y'all think???