Part 51

Y'all comments are starting to scare me 🧍you know who you are.

AYO??

WHAT???I NEVER REALISED-TY ALL SM WTF

WHAT???
I NEVER REALISED-
TY ALL SM WTF.
I will savour it while it lasts.

Third person:
George pulled Karl's hoodie on before plodding over to the door, he winced at the aching in his chest.
He creaked it open slightly, he wasn't sure what to do. He should just tell Sapnap right? But he didn't want him to feel awkward or anything...

"Hey man, you ready?" He smiled.

George stayed quiet and just silently shook his head, no.
Sapnap raised a brow, "oh. Need something?" He questioned.
George nodded, he wasn't sure how to word it in a way that wouldn't panic or upset the taller in anyway, he didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
"What up? You alright?" He got a little closer, slightly inspecting the boy, it was clear from his silence that something was wrong.

"Um..." George started, clearing his throat nervously before continuing, "uh, I may have fucked up a incy wincy tinsy bit" he awkwardly smiled, gesturing a small gap between his index finger and thumb.

"What do you mean?" His eyes widened a little, starting to panic a bit now, who wouldn't after the conversation they just had? There was so many things George could've meant by 'fucked up'.

"So... maybe my binder got a bit wet..." he shrugged, Sapnap didn't know much about binders so didn't understand the relevance, "no big deal" he stated, pausing before he continued, "except for the fact that it made it impossible to take off and is now restricting my chest and is very uncomfortable and slightly painful." He added.

Sapnap didn't need to know a lot about binders to know that that was a bad thing, "shit, what should I do?" He whisper yelled, being new to this type of thing.

"I don't know. That's why I came to you." He whisper yelled back.

Sapnap sighed, taking a deep inhale followed by a long exhale as he thought about what to do, "do you have any spare? We could cut this one?" He proposed.

George shook his head, "I only have loose spares, this is my only current good one..."

"How does it feel right now?" He panicked.

"Um. Honestly? Really restricting, it aches and makes me feel random waves of nausea." He stated.

"Shit" he cussed under his breath, "any ideas at all?? I'm not sure how you can get it off, and I don't think you want me helping with that."

George nodded, agreeing.

"Um..." Sapnap hummed, "oh. What about Dream?" He asked, "would you feel more comfortable with him helping you out of it?"

"Yeah but I think that should be our last resort." George stated, "I don't really want- agh" he flinched at the sudden pain in his chest, "yeah, maybe we should get Dream..." he sucked through his teeth.

Sapnap was worried about leaving the brunette alone, so he grabbed his phone and called Karl who immediately answered, luckily he was on the mats. He didn't explain it to him, just told him to get Dream and be quick.

George had shut the door again after Sapnap got his phone out, trying again to get the binder off, he could already see purple marks forming.
Almost 15 minutes later, Dream had made his way to the toilets with Karl.

"What's happening?? Is George okay??" Dream immediately interrogated.

"George is having some trouble with his binder, we agreed it would be better if you helped since you're his boyfriend." Sapnap briefly explained.

Dream knocked on the door, "George, can I come in?" He asked.

The brunette hesitated.

This is so embarrassing he thought he could just die right there.