151-160

Chapter 151 Difficulty 

Shen Zhijun heard this, although he was still not pleasing to Gu Zeming, but knew that his daughter's heart fell on this kid, and he could only compromise.

  Only when they heard that they were about to get a marriage certificate immediately, they firmly disagreed.

  Gu Zeming endured the unhappiness in his heart, lowered his posture and asked, "Is

  Factory Manager Shen dissatisfied with my son-in-law?" Shen Zhijun looked at the respectful look on his face, and was very satisfied with his father-in-law's natural superiority.

  Although he did not take the dispute between the two people to heart that day, he was grateful to Gu Zeming for telling him about Shen Yao, otherwise he might still know nothing about the suicide of his daughter, but it does not mean that he is the father-in-law. , Does not intend to save his face.

  "Yaoyao is still young, her temperament is uncertain, she can't

  bear hardships, she may not be good for your Gu family's daughter-in-law for the time being." In fact, Shen Zhijun wants to say that Shen Yao is currently in love with Gu Zeming, and only wholeheartedly wants to make peace. He was together, but didn't think much about his future marriage.

  This marriage is a matter of two families. Gu Zeming has a father like that, who knows if he will embarrass Shen Yao.

  He didn't know if Shen Yao would really marry Gu Zeming at the time, and he would regret it because he couldn't bear the suffering.

  Knowing that he had treated this daughter badly, Shen Zhijun always lowered his principles subconsciously.

  If before, he would never think that if his daughter can't endure the hardships, she has to go back and end a marriage, he will be her daughter's backing.

  In his previous view, this was completely a desertion practice, and it was unforgivable.

  But now, even he, who had always insisted not to go through the back door, began to consider whether to take Shen Yao back from the country.

  Gu Zeming is a smart person, and he naturally understood the meaning of Shen Zhijun's words. He subconsciously retorted: "Yaoyao is not as fragile as you think, and I won't let her suffer!"

  The sound was loud, and the eyes were firm. This firm appearance made Shen Zhijun's resistance slightly lower.

  Shen Yao, who overhears outside the study, nodded in agreement when he heard Gu Zeming's words. She was not afraid of suffering. After all, her life in her previous life was not smooth. As long as Gu Zeming treats her wholeheartedly, she is willing to love with the same heart. he!

  It's just that Shen Zhijun's stubborn thoughts are not so easy to be changed by Gu Zeming in one sentence.

  He shook his head, "I hope my daughter will marry into a family with simple relationships. Her future husband doesn't need to be very noble, as long as she lives happily. But she believes you, and I will not be a flattering woman. Tired father, dismantle you. But I still hope you can take care of those things in your family clearly, and then come up with the matter of marrying my daughter." "Also," Shen Zhijun did not wait for Gu Zeming to refute, and continued to leave behind his other worry." You are still an educated youth in the place, and Yaoyao has not yet returned to the city. Your future changes are too great. I hope you can give him a stable family." The more Gu Zeming listened, his brows wrinkled and tightened, and his sharp eyes met directly. Shen Zhijun's overly calm eyes.

  Shen Yao who was eavesdropping outside was a little anxious, Gu Zeming wouldn't fight with scumbag.

  Shen Zhijun hooked his mouth and leaned back in a relaxed posture.

  He is also a past person, knowing that the harder it is to get, the more he cherishes it.

  Let alone his concerns, if the silly girl marries this stinky boy so easily, there is no guarantee that he will not cherish her in the future.

  Of course, Shen Zhijun did not want to admit that he deliberately wanted to embarrass the future son-in-law.

Chapter 152 The Fighting Technique 

The last conversation between the husband and wife naturally ended with an unpleasant result.

  Shen Yao looked at Gu Zeming, who walked out of the study blankly, and did not care about being overheard by him. She stepped forward to comfort him and said, "Don't listen to what my dad said. I am willing to marry you. "

  In order to express her determination, Shen Yao nodded heavily, and emphasized again: "Really, you believe me!"

  Gu Zeming looked down at her, suddenly loses confidence, and said with a lonely expression: "Even if your dad opposes us in the future Are you willing to be with me when you get married?"

  Shen Yao looked at the man who has always been confident and strong, showing this uneasy expression. She was very distressed. She held his arm and said firmly: "Even if my dad opposes it, I will also

  Stay with you!" If she had to choose between Gu Zeming and Shen Zhijun, she would of course choose the man in front of her. After all, he had been with her when she was most troubled.

  As for the scumbag, Shen Yao bit her lip, and if she could, she didn't want to face Shen Zhijun.

  Gu Zeming heard Shen Yao's promise, the anxiety on his face disappeared instantly, as if it had never appeared before.

  He squeezed Shen Yao's Qiong nose and said jokingly: "Just like me so much and want to marry me?"

  Shen Yao looked at the smile on his face and suddenly realized that something was wrong, followed his gaze and turned her head back. Look, sure enough, I saw Shen Zhijun behind them, staring blankly at their intimate embrace.

  Looking at Shen Yao's ignorant appearance, Shen Zhijun was so angry that he pointed at Shen Yao helplessly: "It's really a female eldest

  girl !" Looking at the way the two people get along, you know that this stupid girl is so stinky on weekdays. The kid is crushed to death.

  Gu Zeming hugged Shen Yao and raised his brows provocatively at Shen Zhijun.

  Shen Yao finally recovered, and pointed at Gu Zeming angrily. She couldn't believe that the childish behavior just now was done by the man in front of her.

  "Smelly man! Who is going to marry you!" Shen Yao squeezed the man's waist fiercely, and then left without looking back.

  It's said that girls who are in love are easy to fall in love. Shen Yao used to think she was sensible and smart, and she would never be so silly. Who knew that she would be the pawn of the two people's fighting today!

  Gu Zeming watched Shen Yao leave with anger From the back, he finally realized that his behavior had gone too far, and hurried to catch up.

  "Yaoyao, listen to me..." What? Gu Zeming suddenly lost his words. Did he want to tell Shen Yao that he was just unwilling to be crushed by this father-in-law for a while, and then suddenly there was someone who wanted to Shen Yao is looking for comforting thoughts here.

  He felt that if he really explained this way, Shen Yao would be even more angry and let alone, his image would also be completely collapsed.

  What a careless loss of Jingzhou!

  Gu Zeming glanced back at Shen Zhijun in front of the study. Although he was still serious and serious, he definitely saw the obvious gloat in the eyes of this future father-in-law!

  Gu Zeming gritted his teeth, quickened his pace, and caught up with Shen Yao. Let's coax his little ancestor first.

  Otherwise, this daughter-in-law really has to marry late and never go home.

  Shen Zhijun watched Gu Zeming whispered and coaxed Shen Yao's back, and finally couldn't help but smile happily.

  In the end, Gu Zeming made all kinds of land compensations to coax the little girl.

  Looking at Shen Yao, who finally showed a smiling face, it was very cold, Gu Zeming secretly wiped away the cold sweat.