161-170

Chapter 161 Acquisition Station

  Thinking of the purpose of this trip, Shen Yao couldn't help but recall the depressing scene when she opened the system store excitedly because she earned enough counterattack value, only to find that her counterattack value was almost emptied.

  At that time, Shen Yao stared at the counterattack value displayed on the system interface with only 10,000 left, and she wanted to use a small leather whip to flog the system.

  "001, why is my 100,000 counterattack value only 10,000 left!" After adjusting for this period of time, Shen Yao also understood the difficulty of increasing the counterattack value.

  In addition to a major change to the original destiny orbit, which can reward a lot of counterattack points, the system is like an iron rooster. It is not stubborn, but now she has to deduct her counterattack points. Shen Yao is almost mad. NS.

  001 felt the host's anger, and said with a guilty conscience: "Host, I forgot to tell you before. It is necessary to deduct the counterattack value to open the system mall, as the energy to maintain the operation of the mall."

  Shen Yao understood, it is like an engine It needs oil to provide energy, but she can't accept it, and the counterattack value she has finally saved is only one-tenth of it!

  What made her even more depressed was still to come. Looking at the glittering goods in the system mall, she could only be greedy, but couldn't afford it. This was simply challenging her sensitive nerves all the time.

  The transaction principle of the system mall is that the host of each time and space takes his time and space to the system mall for trading. If the host wants the goods of the other party's world, they can either exchange their own time and space things, or directly use the system currency to buy .

  Shen Yao was not eligible for trading because the time and space he was in was too low, so he could only exchange the counterattack value into system currency by earning counterattack value, and then he could purchase other time and space goods.

  When Shen Yao knew the news, she almost wanted to poke the villain of the system. She absolutely had reason to suspect that it was only because 001 was too low-level, which prevented her from trading.

  After a long period of depression, Shen Yao reluctantly accepted this cruel fact.

  Obviously there is a big golden finger, but it happened to meet the pig teammate 001, how sad it is.

  After opening the system mall, and comparing the counterattack value she possessed, Shen Yao was furious. She actually couldn't afford most of the products.

  After the final various trade-offs, Shen Yao chose to purchase a lowest-level Danpu in a cultivation world.

  The Yangrong Pills, the Beauty Pills, the Life Supplement Pills, the Hemostatic Pills in it... these pills in the cultivation world did not even look at them, but Shen Yao's heart moved for a while.

  It's just that after she bought the Danpu, the counterattack value was only a few hundred.

  Shen Yao can be described as a little rich woman, once back before liberation, she became a pitiful little poor ghost.

  Fortunately, when Shen Yao bought the Dan Pu, the words and herbs in it became the words and herbs of this world correspondingly, otherwise she would be useless to buy it.

  And now, in order to make this Danpu have a reasonable source, Shen Yao thought of the purchase station.

  That's why she did this quietly Mimi action today.

  In this era, many antique treasures are regarded as remnants of feudalism and copied because of the destruction of the four old ones.

  Shen Yao knew that many of those real treasures were ignorant of others.

  However, some precious books were treated as scraps and piled up in the purchase station of the supply and marketing cooperative.

Chapter 162 A Meal of Friendship of Buns 

The buying station is very deserted, and the one who guards the buying station is a middle-aged woman.

  She was sitting in the doorway of the shop in every possible way, with a stove at her feet for heating.

  Shen Yao came out early today, holding a small bag of pork stuffed buns with mushrooms in her hand.

  The penetrating smell of meat immediately attracted the middle-aged women sitting in the purchase station.

  Looking towards the source of the fragrance, she saw a little girl who was very watery, her eyes dazzled when she saw her snow-skinned body.

  "Comrade, what you have in your bag is stuffed with mushrooms and pork." Liu Mei's nose is very good at the taste of meat, and he guessed the type of food at once.

  Shen Yao looked innocent and looked at Liu Mei in admiration: "Eldest sister, you guessed it, yes, what I took was a pork stuffed bun."

  Shen Yao approached Liu Mei as if she didn't understand the past. To warm the stove, he took out a steamed bun and took a bite: "Sister, your shopping station is so deserted. At the food station next to it, I wanted to buy ten catties of meat to make dumplings. Unfortunately, I came too late and they were robbed of them. It's over."

  Shen Yao has experienced that kind of scene. In order to buy vegetables, many adults and children stood in front of the food station at five or six in the morning, waiting in line.

  I'm late, it's definitely a green onion, and I can't buy it!

  Liu Mei's gaze fell on the snow-white buns, and in this way, they were made with fine rich flour, and they were not adulterated with coarse grains at all.

  After being bitten by Shen Yao, the stuffing inside the steamed buns was also exposed. The fragrance of shiitake mushrooms was mixed with the fragrance of pork. Liu Mei could not help but secretly swallowed a mouthful of water.

  If it wasn't for Shen Yao's clothes, although she couldn't tell the style, but because of the fact that it was not ordinary material, and it was very delicate and beautiful, she would definitely bash this silly big sister away.

  Is there such a rough nerve?

  So hateful in front of others.

  She belongs to the supply and marketing cooperative, and the salesperson at the food station is decent and oily. She guards this broken purchasing station. She is deserted every day, and she has to look down on this stupid sister!

  Ten pounds of meat!

  They have a family of seven, and the meat ticket they get in a month is only three or four kilograms. This frugality is not enough for her to stuff her teeth.

  When Shen Yao heard Liu Mei's swallowing voice, she seemed to remember that there was someone next to her.

  She took out another meat bun from the cloth bag and handed it to Liu Mei: "Sister, you are hungry too, eat." As soon as Liu Mei was about to pretend to be embarrassed, she was rejected by Shen Yao. .

  "Sister, don't be embarrassed. I still have a lot of meat buns in this bag. I am still worried that I won't be able to finish it today." Shen Yao looked down at her cloth bag with a distressed expression, with ten neatly arranged inside. A few fat buns in vain.

  Liu Mei immediately unceremoniously took the bun from Shen Yao's hand, and took a bite bitterly, but when he had the fragrant meat that melted in his mouth, Liu Mei squinted contentedly. Eye.

  Forget it, for this stupid eldest sister is generous enough, she doesn't care about her.

  Because of the friendship of the buns, the distance between Shen Yao and Liu Mei instantly narrowed.

  After Shen Yao finished eating the fragrant meat buns, she curiously looked inside the purchase station, "Sister, what are you in here?"

  Liu Mei said indifferently, "It's nothing, it's just the feudal remnants of the landlord's house, some furniture. There are paintings and calligraphy."

  Shen Yao became more curious and asked, "Sister, can I go in and have a look?"