Extra: 7 🎊The wedding 🎊

In Iceland at the end of September, the enchanting sunset and twilight enveloped the entire sky.

On the coast of the peninsula stands a church with a sense of design, looking at the sea level that blends with the sky in the distance.

Ji Yun kai exclusively from transfers out of the car, looking at the minimalist Nordic wind Church and sighed, "Why did JiLi have to choose weddings in this place ah? Too simple, right?"

"You all rich man think like this, right? The more gorgeous the better?" Yuan Caifei smiled and retorted, "I think this is good, simple and low-key, which fits the character of Ji Li and Qin Li."

Qi Heng came along with him. He answered without raising his eyes, "Well, what my ge said right."

"Oh, right?" Ji Yunqi flipped over the bowl of dog food, "From the very beginning, your eyes have been stuck on Yuan Bao's body. Have you glanced at the church?"

Qi Heng has become accustomed to Ji Yunqi's private authenticity, but instead held Yuan CaiFei's hand in front of him.

"Brother, shall we go in? The wind is blowing cold outside, I'm afraid you catch a cold."

Yuan Caifei curled his lips and responded.

The two have been together for almost two years, although the problems encountered in the middle is not small, but fortunately they broke through the mountains* and stayed together.

Ji Yunqi, who just ate a lot of dog food, said that he hadn't watched, and he couldn't help but let out a "tsk".

Yuan Caifei was not regained, and said earnestly to his friend, "Today is the wedding ceremony of Ji Li and Qin Li, you'd better drink less, it's not good when you are drunk."

"You are so embarrassed to say me. You can't drink too much." Ji Yun dismissed nonchalantly.

"I can't drink a lot." Yuan Caifei raised and Qi Heng's fingers clasped hands, between his eyebrows with a playful provocation, "but I have a boyfriend with me, so I'm not afraid to cause trouble."

Ji Yunqi rewarded them with a middle finger full of performance art, and took the lead to walk inside the church.

Yuan Caifei and Qi Heng looked at each other tacitly, and then walked in.

Neither Ji Li nor Qin Li is a big-hearted character. The wedding was held very low-key.

All the guests gathered together, there were no more than 30 people. They were all well-known friends and directors in the circle.

At the moment, many guests have already arrived in the church.

Zheng Anxing and Wang Zhang and other directors got together and were chatting lively.

"If you want me to say, I'm half a matchmaker. If I hadn't chosen Ji Li to play Song Zhao, their communication might not have come so quickly." Zheng Anxing said.

When Wang Zhang heard this, he raised his chin, "According to what you said, they have to have a share of my credit."

"How so?"

"When Ji Li was still in Dream media, I sent his assessment video to Qin Li to see.

Yao Chuan retorted, "According to what you said, didn't my TV series "Youth Conspiracy" made a great contribution?"

"Don't you guys take Yuelao's identity to yourself. If you want me to say it, thanks to the movie directed by Cameron." Editor Fang Zhixing laughed coldly and interrupted.

The directors were talking about it, and the young actors on the side spontaneously gathered together.

"By the way, didn't both parents come?" Feng Cheng looked around and asked in a low voice.