Chapter 7

" Jisoo...jisoo are you listening, where where you, why you didn't come for lunch and you didn't attend class after lunch break too... Jisoooooo" Rose ask her worriedly still in louder voice as jisoo is not listening her and she's ignoring her questions.
Rose sigh and left her alone for some time, she know her best friend very well that she will tell her whatever happened to her sooner or later...

Next day, was as usual but jisoo was still little bit upset, at lunch break they take there lunch and sit on there usual spot...
After lunch they went to there class while jisoo excuse herself for washroom, Rose wanted to accompany her but she refuse politely, Rose didn't mind it as she know jisoo is still not recover from her hidden incident...

Jisoo come out of washroom and proceed towards her class room, but she fall, because someone put round pebbles on floor... " Arghh...what the heck who put them.." she say in pain and irritation... She try to stand but falls again as her ankle get sprained... She heard someone laughs, but she ignore it... She still try her best, as no one is there to help her... after trying couple of times she stand straight on her legs and slowly walk towards her class...

" Miss Jisoo, how much time you want for lunch." Her lecturer ask her as soon she enter her class, some students started to laugh, Rose looked at her friend worriedly... " Sorry sir... I...was late because I falls down" she said in low voice, while that lecturer nodded and allow her to enter in class... " What happened, how did you fall...jisoo you are still upset, you didn't tell me what happened yesterday, why are you upset, tell me jisoo" Rose
asked her worriedly. " Rose, let's focus on class I will tell you later" jisoo say hiding her ankle pain... While Rose nodded...

It's been a week some unknown bullies started to bully jisoo, she hid this from Rose and Jimin... But rose know something happened to her but she was not telling her, she always try to ignore Rose questions... ' it's so funny no one bullies me in my school not in college too, but I was getting bully in my last year of university and I even don't know who are they, I am not a weak girl but I don't like this kind of treatment...I hate all this,
First they put some sticky liquid on me, then that pebbles incident, then next day they pour water on me, then day later my practical book was lost...that is not tolerable, I lose my extra marks because of it... ARGHHH...' jisoo yell out in frustration, as no one was there in her house, no one listening her... She didn't want to tell anyone as she didn't wanted to show her weak side to anyone... She was sad...

Taehyung and jungkook are busy with launching there new version

Taehyung and jungkook are busy with launching there new version... Jungkook was now fine, he was not upset anymore, he even plan something today, so he call jisoo and tell her too meet him at that new cafe...

Jungkook was waiting for jisoo, he was quite nervous, as soon as he saw jisoo his heart beat increase, his nervousness increase...
" Hi, jungkook." Jisoo grate him politely... " Hi, let's go" he say quite nervously and lead her towards the cafe... They order coffee and peaceful sipping there coffee no one try to break the silence until jisoo spoke " So, why did you call me" jisoo ask looking straight at him. Again his heartbeats went up, he too looked at her with nervousness " Actually... I call you... I call... because... He was trying to say something but he was out of words... He take a deep breath and held her one hand in his and intervened them, because of sudden action jisoo startled but manage herself ' jisoo it's just friendly way to talk' she thought to herself...