Yandere Mona X Reader

Mona X Reader

"Y/N isn't it wonderful. Even My astrology pairs us together." The catalyst said, her eyes shining.

You looked up at her from your chair, being tied up, there wasn't much you could do anyways.

You considered yourself to be pretty strong, you also knew you were being stalked by a girl, but c'mon, of course you could fend her off easily.

What you didn't expect was an underground sprint and chloroform.

That's how you ended up here.

"Y/N Chan, I want to see your future. And for that, I need you."

She yanked you out of your chair roughly and kissed you.

"Be with me- Y/N. I know my living conditions aren't the best. But being with you, I enjoy every moment of it. I don't feel like I'm losing myself. So don't go, 'kay?"

You didn't say anything.

"You should speak more often." Mona said.

Mona was actually nice, poor but tired her best to make it feel like normal. She worked super hard too. if it wasn't for this crazy side of her, maybe you would have befriended her, maybe even dated her.

"My astrology says that you and I end up getting married and live happily ever after" she squealed.

As if. That only happens in fairy tales and in Saiki k.

"Uh- Mona. When can I go outside, you promised you would take me out once in a while."

"When you stop trying to escape." She said, a dim look on her face.

Of course. You were fast, but for some reason she was a bit too fast. Maybe Ayaka could beat her. If you managed to find her in Inazuma of course and managed to keep Mona off your tracks until then.

Impossible.

Then she came over to you and sat down on the floor.

"Y/N Chan, you have such pretty feet."

Ew, she had a feet fetish.

"It'll be a pity ill have to carve them out if you try to escape once more. But don't worry, I'll hang them up because I want all of you to myself." She said smiling crazily.

She wasn't right in the head. A few screws were loose, definitely.

She started massaging your feet.

All you did was look away, closed your eyes as you desperately tried to hide the embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I will wait until you are ready. I won't do it without your permission." She said smiling away to herself.

What is it? and everything she has been doing was without your permission, from the stalking to massaging your feet.

"What is i-it?" you asked like a child.

"Oh- my. Its fine. Never mind that." she said giggling to herself.

"M-mona?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you like me?" you asked. You had been wanting to know this for ages.

"Because you aren't afraid to be yourself. You are somehow mysterious. Also being here with you makes me feel relaxed. It doesn't make me think of problems. Just being with you is so calming."

"So much, that my opinion on this take of yours doesn't matter?" you said strongly.

"You asked me the meaning of 'it', do you want me to show you?" she said, completely ignoring you.

"N-no thanks."

She giggled for the millionth time.

Suddenly there was a twitching feeling in your foot. You groaned in pain.

You looked down to see she was half crushing your foot. It was definitely broken.

"I told you the reason didn't I, don't make me repeat it again. Don't you love me? My astrology can never be wrong. We are meant to be together. So don't anger me, or this second foot of yours is gone too."

You gulped. Someone would save you. Albedo? Aether? Kaeya? Diluc? Jean? Amber?

There were so many people who could. But no one had shown up.

"It's because I eradicated them form this world." Mona said with a blush on her face, shining me a huge smile.

The fuc-

Mona: Aww, Y/N I loved my scene with you. Come over to my house sometime.

Y/N: .....

Director: call in that drunk archon.

Zhongli: I hope that wasn't meant towards me.

Director: Barbatos? Or Venti? Whatever you call him.

Y/N; Are you guys just always here.

Diluc: Y/N, your promise.

Y/N: Yes, yes, I know.

Kaeya: Shall I join?

Y/N: Sure.

Albedo: Ill accompany you too.

Kazuha: I have always wanted to visit the city of freedom, Monstadt. Y/N, would you mind if I tag along. I wont be too much of a bother.

Y/N; Anybody comes along I won't mind.

Diluc: this was my time-

Y/N: Are you seriously repeating dialogues from Lumine's yandere scene Diluc?

Aether and Lumine; *giggle*

Zhongli: Y/N, would you mind mentioning Venti to bring in some Osmanthus wine?

Y/N: No problem *smiles*

Kazuha: *grabs you* Lets venture into the journey right away. A moment shan't be wasted.

Paimon: Director, this is creepy.

Director: these dipshits will never understand.

A/n; Next is Venti. Thanks for 9.5K reads and over 200 votes. Love you guys.

Who should I write after Venti?

EDIT
Sorry , i havent updated in a long time, i fell sick and was visiting family too.

So according to my requests, this is the order ill be writing in.

1. Bennett

2. Venti

3. Thoma

4. Beidou

5. Ayaka 

6. Sara

7. Maybe the unknown god. 

Any more requests after that? 

I will be updating Bennett and Venti today.

Enjoy and im saving up for Zhongli :3