ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11♥︎

Kisi sayaar k gazaal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon k paal
Koi mujko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko Ghar!

.

One week passed.....

Sana and sid was coming closer day by day!

He was very much attracted to her beauty, nature, kindness and innocence from the very first day...

But in her case she wasn’t aware of the fact that she will like someone so much whom she considered as a rude stranger.

.
.
.

His caring nature attracted her the Most.

The way he took care of her in this one week of their marriage... The way he scolded her lovingly for not eating food properly and made her eat by his own hands, melted her heart.

.
.
.

The way she slept every night in his arms peacefully and he handled her like a delicate baby, made her heart happy!

She really thanks allah in every namaz (prayer)  for blessing her with such a loving, caring and protective husband!

.
.
.

When he calls her begum, it makes her heart contented!

Because to be known as the begum of sidharth meer is a matter of pride for her!

.
.
.

Sana was thinking all this, sitting on their bed!

Sid entered there with a sad face which she noticed!

Looking at her, he pretended to be all good and give a smile but she knew him better than him!

In a short span of time, they both understood each other in such a way which was hard to believe!

.
Sana stood in fornt of him and asked softly....

Sana: kya hua?

Sid looked at her with his loving eyes and said...

Sid: kuch nahi naaz!  Aap chinta na kare!

Sana shaked her head in no...

Sana: kuch toh hua hai...aap baataye hume...

Sid: nahi kuch bhi nahi hai...

Sana: aap ko humari kasam!

Sid looked Down and took a deep breath...

.
.
.

Sid: begum....

Sana: ji boliye, hum sun rahe hai...

Sid: wo hume 1 mahine k liye bidesh jaana hoga. Business related ek deal karni hai...

Sana gasped...

Sana: ek...ek mahina?

Sid: Ji...

Sana looked down.

Sid:

hume waha jaana hoga. Or saach kahe toh hume aap ko yaha chodh k jaane ka bilkul maan nahi hai...

Par hum aap ko humare saath bhi nahi le jaa saakte!

Kyun ki hum kaam karne k liye waha jaa rahe hai. Or aap ko bidesh mein akela nahi chodh saakte hum..

Or na hi aap ki hefazaat k liye khud aap k pas ho saakte hai.

Behtaari isme hi hai ki aap yaha hi ruke!