meeting with the president of france!

*Kamala, Devi and Doug all meet with President Emmanuel Macron, his wife Brigitte and their son Emmanuel Jr! Thank you so much to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy 🇫🇷

November 10th, 2021

Right now, Kamala, Doug and Devi are getting ready for their meeting and lunch with France's President Emmanuel Macron, his wife Brigitte and their son Emmanuel Jr.

The other day, Kamala and Emmanuel had a great meeting talking about many issues that are happening in France and the United States!

Kamala and Emmanuel want to make sure the alliance of the United States and France is very strong.

Kamala is currently getting her makeup on and finishing up getting dress while Doug and Devi are sitting together waiting for Kamala.

Devi begins to fuss a little in Doug's arms causing Doug to frown.

"Are you hungry? Do you want a bottle before we go bye byes?" Doug asks Devi as he walks over to the kitchen to make Devi a bottle.

Doug makes Devi a bottle and they walk back into living room.

"Here you go, buddy. You were hungry, huh?" Doug says softly to Devi and Devi happily begins to drink his bottle.

*Kamala, Doug and Devi's outfits*

Kamala walks into the living room as she tries to put her pearl necklace on.

"Dougie, could you help me with this?" Kamala asks Doug.

"Yeah, sure baby. Devi just has a few sips of his bottle left." Doug answers as he pats Devi's back.

Devi looks up at Doug with big baby eyes as he takes the last sips of his bottle.

"Oh, sure baby. We don't want you to to be hangry when we go out." Kamala says in a babyfied voice as she bends down and kisses Devi's head.

Devi finishes his bottle and makes a loud burp as Doug picks him up to burp him.

"Someone was hungry!" Kamala smiles at Doug and Devi as she sits down on the couch beside them.

"Yeah, I thought it was best to feed him before we went, he was already a bit grumpy." Doug asks as he strokes Devi's back.

Doug then hands Devi over to Kamala to help her with her pearl necklace.

"Hi, Mama's little boy! So good that you ate. Yes, we want you to be in a good mood." Kamala says to Devi as she cuddles him close.

"Here you go, baby." Doug says as he moves Kamala's hair back after putting on her necklace.

"Thank you, Dougie!" Kamala says as she kisses Doug and Doug kisses her back.

"You're welcome!" Doug says with a big cheeky grin.