- Chapter Fifty -

Bakugo left the girl to shower before she eventually went to shower herself. Everyone knew they were a couple, but for some reason they felt more awkward when people looked at them together. It probably had something to do with the fact that they're not just a couple anymore.

They are a couple with a baby on the way.

(Y/n) still wasn't sure how far along she actually was. She estimated 2 months but she knew she wouldn't know for sure until she made an appointment with her doctor. Which she did right away.

The couple decided to tell Erasure and Mitsuki once they had more information. Like how far along she was and when she was due. That way they don't come off as completely irresponsible. Although it was very hard to do at this point.

Bakugo met the girl back in her room. He brought her some food and a warm drink to contrast the cold winter season.

"So I made an appointment." She said as she looked down at the warm tea in her hands.

"Okay?"

"It's later today. 2pm."

"Oh.. that was fast.." Bakugo said nervously but blunt.

"Yeah.. I told them how far along I think I am so they want to get it check out as soon as possible. Katsuki.. Will you come with me?"

"Are you stupid? Is that even a question you have to ask. Of course I'm coming, idiot." He crossed his arms and looked up at the clock on the wall. "That's soon. I'll ask four eyes if we can use his car again."

(Y/n)'s eyes dropped to the floor. "What are we going to do when it's born.."

Bakugo froze and looked up at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean. We're still in school. We have  almost 2 years left. We can't raise a baby in the dorms. And we don't have a career or money to get our own place yet." She hugged herself. "Bakugo.. there are other options you know. Rather than keeping it."

"You shut the hell up right now." He was suddenly on his feet with his fists clenched. His body grew hot with anger. "I will take care of you. No matter what. Got it?"

"But we don't.."

He took her hands in his own. "You forget you're with me now. My parents have money. And I know they would be more than willing to help us. Okay? And when I become number one I'll be making tons of money."

"Katsuki.."

He sighed and got down to his knees. "It is your choice after all. If you want to get an abortion than that's up to you. But tell me now. Because if you want to keep it, then please for the love of everything don't say shit like that ever again."

Her eyes began to water as she suddenly threw her arms around his neck. "Oh Katsuki.. I do. I do! I want to keep it. I'm just so.. so scared."

He hugged her tightly. "I'll take care of  everything, idiot.."

"Knock knock! Hello?" Mina poked her head instead and gasp. "(Y/n)! What's wrong? Bakugo what did you do? You just got back!"

"Kacchan is here? Is (Y/n) okay?" Deku said next as he followed Mina inside. Kirishima followed closely behind.

"I didn't do anything ya damn nerd! Mind your business!"

"I'm going to tell them." (Y/n) said as she stood up and wiped her tears.

Bakugo jumped. "W-Wait what?  Now?! But I thought we were going to wait?"

(Y/n) shook her head. "They're gonna find out eventually."