281-300

Chapter 281 Vegetable Garden

 When Gu Zeming was a boy, he was strict with himself, but because of the times, he did not go to university. He doesn't allow himself to be left behind in such a low-level place, so now even if he is busy, he takes time to enrich himself.

  Now that the country is progressing little by little, the previous one will eventually lag behind. It is the decision that a smart person should make to keep up with the pace of the times.

  Shen Yao was sleeping soundly, and did not realize that his man was still studying in the study.

  However, even if she knew it, she would support her man's decision, and she would even be proud of Gu Zeming.

  No matter how others might guess about him, Shen Yao knows better than anyone else, and is even proud of it. Her man's ability to get to this position is entirely based on his hard work and strength, which can be said to be truly famous. Return.

  When she woke up the next morning, Shen Yao found that the bed next door had cooled down.

  Shen Yao slept to death, and was not awakened by Gu Zeming's waking up. By the time she woke up, it was already three poles in the sun.

  Although she had just spent her first night in the family home, Shen Yao adapted quickly and didn't feel negative because of the absence of a man.

  Probably because the environment can really affect a person's state of mind, Shen Yao also subconsciously strengthened when he came here.

  After washing herself, Shen Yao went to the kitchen and found that the breakfast was still warm in the pot.

  Shen Yao knew that Gu Zeming didn't have time to make breakfast when he got up in the morning, and guessed that he should have brought it back from the factory canteen.

  The breakfast Gu Zeming brought back was not bad, a few meat buns, a bowl of porridge, and a hard-boiled egg.

  However, as a pregnant woman, Shen Yao couldn't eat that simple. She found out the milk powder she bought specially from the cupboard, soaked herself a cup of milk, and licked her milk-stained powder lips contentedly.

  She habitually takes care of the child in her belly, "Good morning baby, mother will work hard to eat and drink well, and raise you in vain. You must be obedient." The child is still young, of course she didn't give it to her. Any response, but Shen Yao curled his mouth happily.

  She could feel the child growing up in her belly day by day. This kind of blood-to-blood connection felt very wonderful, and she couldn't help but look forward to the day when the child really ripened and landed.

  When she walked to the balcony, she was about to stretch her waist and breathe the fresh morning air when she heard Wang Fang greet her downstairs.

  "Good morning, Yaoyao, are you just getting up?" Wang Fang's voice was still smiling. It is true that Shen Yao didn't get up late, and she had already sent her children back to the kindergarten.

  The building in the family area is not high, only four stories high. Gu Zeming initially chose the second-floor house considering Shen Yao's physical condition.

  When she looked down like this, she could clearly see Wang Fang standing in a vegetable garden, still picking fresh dew in her hands.

  Shen Yao was a little surprised. She only realized afterwards that a small vegetable garden had been opened up in the corner of the family area.

  She was curious about what kind of vegetables Wang Fang was growing in the vegetable garden, so she answered her and went downstairs.

  She came to the vegetable garden, opened the fence, and looked curiously: "Sister-in-law, is this all you planted?"

  This piece of land is almost half an acre. If all these vegetables are planted by Wang Fang, then she really is A woman with good housekeeping.

Chapter 282 Being Occupied

  Wang Fang smiled, shook his head and said: "How can it be, this piece belongs to my family, and the others belong to others."

  Wang Fang pointed to a vegetable patch under his feet.

  Shen Yao suddenly realized that there are so many families in the family building, and it is impossible for Wang Fang to finish planting these lands by himself.

  Wang Fang gave Shen Yao a poke of tender cabbage, and said: "This factory is far from the market, and it is not convenient for us to go out often. So we applied to the leader to plot a plot here to grow vegetables. The leader understands our hard work, and soon It was approved."

  "Yaoyao, your house also has a piece of land, but..." Wang Fang's tone was a little worried.

  Shen Yao took the cabbage that Wang Fang handed over, thinking how to pay back the gift, suddenly hearing her pause like this, she asked curiously: "It's just what's wrong? Which piece of land is my house?"

  Shen Yao looked at this curiously. In the vegetable garden, I found that there was no vacant place, so I was puzzled.

  Wang Fang sighed and said in a low voice: "Your land has been taken by Gao Hehua from Li Xiangbei's family."

  Wang Fang is also a cautious person, and doesn't like to speak right and wrong behind his back.

  But she had a good impression of Shen Yao. She felt that although she was the president's wife at a young age, she did not look down on other people. Such a friendly temperament was very rare. Secondly, she felt that Shen Yao was too young and tender and easy to be bullied. , This subconsciously defends her.

  At the beginning, Shen Yao didn't remember who Gao Hehua was. When Wang Fang explained that she was Li Xiangbei's daughter-in-law, she remembered a few gossips she had heard when she came here a few months ago.

  That woman was envy and hate her for a while.

  Wang Fang took Shen Yao to her vegetable field.

  Not far away, and Wang Fang is separated by two borders.

  In fact, Shen Yao is not a must for this small piece of land, but Gao Hehua's attitude of not asking for himself is really unpopular.

  And some things happen to be so coincidental. As soon as Gao Hehua came, he saw Shen Yao standing in her vegetable field.

  Gao Hehua immediately exclaimed displeasedly: "What are you doing, trying to steal my food?"

  Gao Hehua's voice was sharp and high, and it soon spread throughout the family building.

  Others cast their curious eyes on Shen Yao's side, wanting to see which stupid woman it was, then stealing food without quality, and embarrassing the family man.

  Shen Yao smiled angrily by the attitude of Gao Hehua's beating. She turned around and saw an oval face, a somewhat beautiful woman looking at her with displeased expression.

  Shen Yao laughed in

  anger . She pointed to the dish underneath and said, "Are you sure this is yours?" Gao Hehua didn't see Shen Yao's front face just now, but was only angry that someone dared to steal her food under all eyes.

  Now, when he knew that the "thief" was Shen Yao, Gao Hehua couldn't get off the stage.

  It's just that she is used to being strong, and she has a grudge against Shen Yao, so she said bluntly: "This is not my vegetable plot, is it yours? I know that you are only the first day, why, I just want to calm down. Take my food for no reason, this is your quality?"

  Wang Fang couldn't see it, and persuaded: "Gao Hehua, what you said is unreasonable. This piece of land is clearly assigned to the Shen Yao family. You see Shen Yao didn't come, so he planted on his own terms."

  "Now Shen Yao is here too, you should always return the thing to the original owner."

  Gao Hehua snorted, opened the door from the fence and walked in, "How to pay it back? I give her all the vegetables I have grown so hard? Then she will really take advantage."

  "She doesn't take care of this land herself, and she doesn't grow it for others. Isn't it a waste?"

  "I know something. People don't understand the sufferings of the world, and rely on their identity to snatch away the things they have worked so hard to obtain."