Chapter 496 - 499

Chapter 496

In that very moment, a possibility occurred to her! This tsundere of a mensao! (3)

Gu Shishi looked much more solemn instantly and she nodded quickly. “Okay.”

Were there bad elements among them again?

She had almost forgotten the name of that maid who tried to stir up things the previous time.

She felt awkward to elaborate with Aunty Lin around.

Once Aunty Lin had left, she immediately turned around and grabbed Huo Sishen on his sleeve. She was somewhat worried but wasn’t sure where to start.

For sure she could not mention anything about the novel.

Owing to butterfly effect brought about by her, the ending would most likely be different.

She still, nevertheless, worried about his ending.

“Do you think there are bad elements in our house again?”

Frowning, Gu Shishi wanted to get Huo Sishen’s attention.

“Do you remember that maid who tried to steal things before? Do you think we have thieves in our house again?”

Huo Sishen smiled bitterly. He walked downstairs to the dining room with her in his hand. “Let’s have breakfast first.”

Gu Shishi held him back. She was even more worried now. “Do you think it could be… your brother?”

In a second or less, she had come up with the entire story of how his brother had turned against him and wanted to hurt him!

Perhaps, Gu Wushuang was behind this as well!

“Do you remember how the crystal chandelier had fallen down when I was in the hallway?

“There is no such thing as a coincidence. Do you think that was someone plotting against you?”

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that that was likely.

But she was pressed down onto the chair by the dining table and a spoonful of hot porridge was brought up to her mouth.

She looked up and reflexively opened up her mouth. Even with a mouthful of porridge, she was still going on and on. She mumbled, “We need to treat this seriously. We must be pro-active about this.”

As soon as she had swallowed her mouthful of porridge, she was fed another spoonful.

She finally gave him a stare being she snatched the spoon from him.

“We don’t walk when we eat or when we sleep,” said Huo Sishen as he picked up his own pair of chopsticks.

Oh, bull!

He talked a lot in bed at night!

Glancing over at the shameless man, Gu Shishi picked up a fried egg and took a big bite out of it!

When she was done eating and, right before she was about to say something, what came out of Huo Sishen had her stunned.

“I was the one who took the paintings that you shoved into the trashcan.”

Gu Shishi almost spit all the milk back out.

Then, quickly, he added another line.

“The chandelier was not an accident either.”

Gu Shishi quickly swallowed her food in her mouth and asked, “Why? Who did it?”

She was shocked by both things coming out of him.