301-330

Chapter 301 Professor Wang's Arrival 

The young man refused but shyly took the apple and left. He couldn't help but sigh. It turned out that President Gu's mother-in-law looks like this, gentle and beautiful, and elegant and generous. It's no wonder that she can give birth to a beautiful girl like Shen Yao.

  Professor Wang did not know that the young man had misunderstood her relationship with Shen Yao.

  When Gu Zeming confessed to him, he directly said that it was his mother-in-law who was visiting, so he misunderstood that Professor Wang was Shen Yao's biological mother.

  Shen Yao didn't expect Professor Wang to come so quickly, when she saw the familiar figure downstairs, she went down in surprise.

  As soon as Professor Wang turned around, he saw Shen Yao running down with a big belly, agile as if not pregnant, and his heart jumped out of fright.

  "My little ancestor, slow down, slow down!" Professor Wang didn't care about his manners, so he hurried up to grab Shen Yao.

  She reprimanded displeasedly: "You are a mother, why are you so big-hearted. You are the mother of two children now, why are you running and jumping."

  And Professor Wang looked down at Shen Yao's chubby belly, and then thought about it. The speed she was going downstairs just now was scary.

  The originally elegant woman has directly become a mother who talks and cares.

  Shen Yao hugged Professor Wang coquettishly, and said softly: "Isn't you too happy to see Godmother."

  "Did you mean that God will arrive? And when you arrived at the family home, why didn't you call me? , I'll pick you up too."

  Professor Wang couldn't help Shen Yao who was acting like a baby, and the seriousness on her face could not be maintained.

  She nodded Shen Yao's forehead and said, "It's all the child's mother, and she's so poor."

  Shen Yao smiled crookedly, she looked behind Professor Wang and saw that Professor Ding was not visible. , Asked suspiciously: "Godmother, where's godfather?" When

  they talked on the phone before, Professor Wang said that their husband and wife would come together.

  Professor Wang held Shen Yao's hand upstairs and explained: "He was caught up in some trivial matters. I can't wait, so I came one step ahead of him."

  This is also the reason why Professor Wang will come a day earlier.

  After she put the luggage in the living room, she asked Shen Yao about her physical condition carefully, "Are you having a bad morning sickness? Your child is not making trouble for you..."

  Although Professor Wang asked once on the phone before, but she didn't see her personally. Having seen Shen Yao, I still can't help but worry.

  Shen Yao didn't bother, and smiled and told Professor Wang about his physical condition.

  Professor Wang didn't feel any morning sickness when she heard her, and his appetite was still very good, so he was relieved.

  Shen Yao now eats a few people's portions by himself, and if he is very happy, it would not be a good thing for both the mother and the child.

  After Gu Zeming came back in the evening, he was also very surprised to see Professor Wang.

  Originally, Shen Yao wanted to cook a dinner for Professor Wang. Who knew that Professor Wang gave her a disgusting look, then took over the job of chef and let her, a pregnant woman, sit down.

  With the elders by his side, Shen Yao knew how happy it is to be taken care of.

  Although she didn't see how hard it was before, but now a mother is nagging and telling herself every day, taking care of herself in a meticulous manner, and Shen Yao suddenly becomes a rice bug waiting to be eaten.

  However, Professor Wang was still enjoying it. In her words, she was taking care of her grandson, not Shen Yao, a child who didn't care about it.

  After Shen Yao was taken care of, Gu Zeming finally let go and put most of his mind on work.

Chapter 302 In Big Trouble

  At the same time, Qin Dongyang, who had been on a two-month business trip, finally returned from the field.

  He came back late, but the house was dark, and Zhou Hongying was not seen.

  Qin Dongyang frowned. After turning on the light, he searched the house and made sure that Zhou Hongying was not at home.

  He lowered his head and pondered for a while, whether he could not ignore Zhou Hongying, and asked his neighbors about Zhou Hongying's whereabouts.

  The matter of Zhou Hongying's dealings had long been spread throughout the family yard, and Qin Dongyang asked it out as soon as he asked.

  He looked at the dark sky outside, thinking that Zhou Hongying hadn't come back yet, maybe he was in trouble.

  He wiped his face irritably, and looked for the place where Zhou Hongying was doing business.

  In fact, Qin Dongyang guessed right, Zhou Hongying was indeed in big trouble today.

  She is not easy to make and sell fast food.

  At first, other people didn't think how much money could be made from buying food, but gradually, some interested people observed Zhou Hongying secretly for a day, and then settled an account.

  This is not knowing, I was taken aback.

  This week, Hongying sells fast food, and the money collected in a day ranges from as little as 50 or 60 yuan to as much as 70 or 80 yuan.

  This minus the cost means that Zhou Hongying has a net profit of at least 20 yuan a day.

  Ordinary workers' wages are only 20 to 30 a month. In other words, Zhou Hongying's money in a day is worth a month's wages.

  Qianbo touches people's hearts. Others know this way to get money, so naturally they are not willing to let Zhou Hongying profit alone, and they also learn to sell fast food to the workers who build roads.

  It's just that Zhou Hongying lived a lifetime longer than the others, with a flexible mind, and coupled with the variety of dishes she cooked, workers were more willing to go to her to buy food.

  Competitors were not reconciled and started a price war with Zhou Hongying.

  Zhou Hongying couldn't, so she could only lower the price.

  In this price war, whoever has less capital and who suffers the most will not be able to persist the fastest.

  Obviously, Zhou Hongying, who has been earning for a long time, has a better wallet than the latecomers.

  If the competitors fade away, there will be no conflicts.

  It's a pity that this competitor is not a good person. He knew a few bastards and called them to smash Zhou Hongying's dining car, and Zhou Hongying's hard-to-cook food at noon was completely ruined.

  This dining car was custom-made by Zhou Hongying, who spent a lot of money, and the food was destroyed, Zhou Hongying has suffered a great loss this time.

  And the other party is also a ruthless person.

  He probably only remembered that Zhou Hongying did this thing secretly. Even if he did it too much, she didn't dare to call the police. She simply dragged a bunch of gangsters to warn others, whoever dared to buy her food, be careful that he was not welcome. .

  The workers were unwilling to provoke right and wrong, and they weren't indispensable with Zhou Hongying's food, so Zhou Hongying's way of making money was broken.

  As soon as Qin Dongyang walked out of the military area, he encountered Zhou Hongying, who was in embarrassment, dragging her dilapidated dining car back.

  Qin Dongyang looked at the looming figure next to the bush in front of him and called out uncertainly, "Hongying?"

  Zhou Hongying had squatted on the ground and cried, when she suddenly heard Qin Dongyang's voice, thinking it was her delusion.

  "Dongyang?" Zhou Hongying's voice choked.