331-350

Chapter 331 The Good Child

  Shen Yao smiled, the crib's Dabao and Erbao seemed to be infected, and grinned with a small mouth. The three identical smiling faces made Shen Yao feel soft.

  Gu Zeming's eyes fell on the gentle smile on Shen Yao's face, and the pampering in his eyes was as intoxicating as ever.

  It stands to reason that both he and Shen Yao gave birth to children, and after that period of passionate love, the relationship will change.

  But on the contrary, the relationship between the two is deep, like wine brewed over time, becoming more mellow.

  While Shen Yao was going to take a bath, Gu Zeming came to the crib and whispered to discuss with the three treasures: "Baby, your mother wants to go to college, but now she is hesitant for you. You have to be good, don't Let mom worry, you know..."

  The voice is as low as a cello, and it is magnetic and beautiful. Shen Yao, who returned from the door because he forgot to take his clothes, looked at the tall and serious man with a smile, like a child, and The month-old child discussed it and was naive, but it made Shen Yao's heart beat even faster.

  She leaned on the door, watching the man's profile with obsessive eyes, from his eyebrows, to his straight nose, to his sexy thin lips...

  Why is her man so handsome.

  Being stared at by Shen Yao's undisguised eager gaze, Gu Zeming noticed it no matter how slow it was.

  He coughed uncomfortably, then stood up nonchalantly and looked at Shen Yao at the door: "Daughter-in-law, have you taken a bath?"

  Shen Yao smiled and shook her head, pointing to the clothes lying beside the bed, and said: "I forgot to take the clothes just now."

  Gu Zeming let out an "um", not mentioning his childish behavior just now.

  Shen Yao kept smiling, just looking at Gu Zeming.

  Gu Zeming was almost unable to maintain the composure on her face when she saw it.

  She took the clothes, and when she passed by Gu Zeming, she suddenly kissed him on tiptoes, and said with a smile: "Husband, how are you so cute!" After the

  kiss, she didn't wait for Gu Zeming to react, and Shen Yao happily Left the room.

  Gu Zeming has not recovered for a long time because of the word "cute" in Shen Yao's mouth.

  When he reacted, Shen Yao was no longer in the room.

  He remembered the childish behavior just now, and looked at the three treasures in the crib, and said helplessly: "Baby, the image of father is lost in your mother." The

  three treasures grinned, and patted his hands, it looked like no matter what. gloat.

  Gu Zeming was stunned, then glanced at the Three Treasures again, and felt that he had thought too much just now.

  Sambo is still young, how can he understand what he said.

  ...

  Even though Gu Zeming discussed with the Three Treasures so much, he didn't expect them to really stay away from Shen Yao.

  However, the next day, when Shen Yao left home to visit Zheng Fuling, Professor Ding and his wife were surprised to find an interesting reaction from the three children.

  Originally, the Three Treasures watched her mother walking out of the house, thinking that she was leaving for a long time, her mouth collapsed, and she just wanted to cry, but they didn't know what they thought of, and they put up the tears that were about to come out again, and the eyelashes were still hanging. A few drops of tears, looking pitifully in the direction of the door, without crying or making trouble, just looking forward to Shen Yao's return.

  Professor Wang has been paying attention to the child's reaction. Seeing that they were about to cry, she was ready to coax the child, but she did not expect that the three children would suppress the cry again, which was strange and pleasantly surprised.

Chapter 332 Severe morning sickness

  Shen Yao went to visit Zheng Fuling, with her own candied fruit made of citrus in her hand.

  Unlike Shen Yao, Zheng Fuling did not go well during pregnancy.

  Since the beginning of morning sickness, Zheng Fuling has just vomited whatever he ate, and a vigorous person would faint all at once.

  At this moment, Mu Nan couldn't look forward to such a tossing child. He watched Zheng Fuling's vomiting in the dark, and Zheng Fuling's eyes were already red before he was emotional.

  I went to see the doctor. The doctor also said that this is a normal reaction of a woman's pregnancy, and taking medicine is not good for the child.

  Zheng Fuling heard the doctor say that taking medicine is not good for the child, and rejected Mu Nan's request to take medicine, intending to survive this difficult period of morning sickness abruptly.

  At noon that day, Mu Nan carefully carried the chicken soup his mother made for his daughter-in-law and brought it to Zheng Fuling.

  Wen Ting has skimmed the oil on this chicken soup, and she is worried that her daughter-in-law will vomit when it smells it.

  "Daughter-in-law, you have been vomiting for a long time and try our mother's chicken soup. It doesn't suit your appetite."

  After knowing that her daughter-in-law was pregnant, Wen Ting rushed to the couple's house and personally took care of the pregnant woman. Daughter-in-law.

  Zheng Fuling sat at the table and looked at the chicken soup on the table. Just smelling the smell made his heart feel sick.

  But she just vomited and didn't eat anything that day, even if she could bear it, the children in her stomach couldn't bear it.

  Wen Ting had just come out of the kitchen, and now she was only daring to get close to Zheng Fuling until she had exhausted the smell of her body. This shows how serious Zheng Fuling's morning sickness is.

  Wen Ting frowned uncomfortably at Zheng Fuling, feeling distressed, and helpless, "Fu Ling, you give it a try. Mom has skimmed all the oil this time, so it won't be greasy."

  What can the pregnant woman do without eating? ?

  Even if you can vomit, you have to eat.

  Zheng Fuling glanced at Wen Ting and Mu Nan, and could only endure the nausea, picked up the bowl, and drank the chicken soup mentally.

  Munan looked at Zheng Fuling with eyes blankly, and whispered, "How about Fuling, do you want to vomit?"

  Zheng Fuling had originally forcibly suppressed his desire to vomit, but now that Mu Nan mentioned it, the nausea was no longer there. He rose up again, covered his mouth, and hurried to the toilet to throw up.

  Mu Nan was very nervous, and when he wanted to follow up to see what was happening with his wife, he was shot again by his mother.

  Wen Ting glared at Mu Nan angrily, "What you said just now is not good, you don't have to say words. You see, Fuling originally drank the chicken soup, but now you say so and throw up again!"

  Wen Ting Anxiously following Zheng Fuling's footsteps, sadly unable to do so.

  Everything I ate was thrown out. How could this daughter-in-law stand it?

  Shen Yao came to Mu Nan's house at this time.

  As soon as she entered the door, she faced Mu Nan with a sad and decadent look.

  Shen Yao and Mu Nan greeted them, and then wondered: "Brother Mu, where's Sister Fuling?"

  Mu Nan reluctantly put away the depression on his face, and pointed to the toilet. I vomited."

  Shen Yao frowned. She knew that Zheng Fuling's morning sickness reaction was severe, but she didn't know that it was so severe.

  She handed a bottle of candied fruit in her hand to Mu Nan, "I heard that if pregnant women suffer from morning sickness, it is useful to eat some citrus. This is my homemade candied fruit from citrus. I hope it can alleviate the morning sickness of Fuling sister."

  Mu Nan's eyes lit up. He also heard that Shen Yao's face was good during pregnancy, and it was as delicious as he was not pregnant.