Chapter 26 (a)

Aaron--

After coming home back I directly went for changing and then I laid on bed, when Allena comes in dragging her slowly towards the closet, I pretend to be asleep. I hear her painful moans but ignore each and every. I was fuming in range and anger.

Why??? Let me tell you the whole incidence.

Few hours back......

I was in the office, almost packing up for the day because I have a charity ball to attend I'm so happy to introduce Allena as my wife to each and everyone presented there. I also send her a beautiful evening gown. If we're on our behaviour like before I really take some random chick, but now everything is seemed changed beautiful then before. Well one of the reason of changing is that I found out that someone is framed Allena in that vulgar photoshoot, yeah I know it's an actual photoshoot and nothing else. So there is nothing to hold grudges.

With these thoughts I about to get up from my chair when my PA rushed inside with some envelope on one hand and a phone on other.

"Sir this comes for you, someone left them on the reception I checked their is no harm, just some papers and someone is on line and wants to talk to you urgent about Madam." He said, refering 'madam' for Allena.

I take envelope and phone from his hands and motion him to leave. Once he did I put the phone on my ear.

"Hello?" I said in hard voice..

"Hello Mr. Gray!" Extra sweet voice chirped.

"Who's this?" I again asked motionless ly.

"Your well wisher. I have something to tell you about your wife. Open the envelope and you found." Voice said and I did.

Hey not because I doubt Allena, but because out of curiosity.

There were some transactions in between some foreign account to account which is on Allena's name. Its not some kind of small amount but a big ones. Like in lakhs and millions in dollars. Which is a quite huge amount. And there total is in billions now. Its like past six years transactions history.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well Mr. Gray, this is what Miss. Allena Wotson is actually like. She being with different men's and take money from then, per year one men and now you're her sixth. As your one year is almost completed I'm sure she's finding her another Target. Be aware, because she blackmailed them to transfer huge sum of amount in just touching and kissing, but you make her pregnant just be careful." Voice said behind the phone and before I replied call dead.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked, actually to no one.

I called my PA to ask who left them, he said some man, and I told him to investigate this matter, because their are all transactions from three different accounts only.

But after that somewhere my mood become spoil and sour. As I want home, I change into my attire and ask Allena to come. She looks drop dead gorgeous, indeed a Greek goddess after her baby bump also. But I'm more than pissed to comment.

We reached the party, everything went good, still I'm pissed, I even buy a bracelet but don't wanted it to give Allena for some unknown reason. I don't know but I start feeling like something bad is going to happen.

Soon the dance start and I start dancing with a runway model, when Selena come to dance with me.

"Long time no see ha? Well congratulations soon to be dad." She said pointing her chin towards Allena. Who is happily chatting with some unknown to her. Chris Brown's almost rival of mine.

Well I have no personal thing with him, not we're like real rivals, but he's a charmer, a well settled and self made billionaire. He's handsome, smart, loyal, caring.... something which every women want, even Allena too, where else I've some flaws.

"Don't you think they two look good together?" Selena's irritating voice makes me out of my trance.

Well yes now I realized I never love Selena, that was just sexually attraction between us. Or say from my side.

"I don't think Selena. She's just talking with Chris, and I know he's a good guy. A good enough with whom I trust my wife's safety." I said with confidence.

"Wow I like your confidence on Chris Brown, but you know he's almost your rival and you wife talking and laughing with him so casually. Like a long lost friends or better say long lost love. Well don't you think that she's that type only? Cheap and flirty?" She said with disguise.

I gripped her waist tightly, digging my nails into Selena's flesh into which she hissed in pain.

"Better watch your mouth Miss. Dave. I don't think twice before entangled your neck, if you said anything or bad mouthed my wife." I spat out harshly and left her, then moved towards where Allena is.

"If you're done with your talking then should we go Allena?" I said in deep and dangerous voice, I don't know but suddenly I feel anger and jealousy. How can she laugh with some man which is not me? How can she be so carefree and comfortable with someone which is not me? All events of hours ago rewind and I felt more angry.

"Sure Mr. Gray! She needs rest Afterall. Allena take care and please do tell me the gender of kids, I'm all excited. Call me when you're free. Bye!" Chris said in a friendly way and walked away. How greatful he is calling me in professional way 'Mr. Gray' and my wife by her first name, that to in a friendly way. Like a long lost friend's.

'Have you lost your mind asshole? Why you recall that bitch's words?' a voice scold me.

Then I dragged Allena with me. Rest is history.....

Current time......

After sometime voice of Allena's painful moans stopped, so I turned towards her just to see her sleeping soundly. I trace my fingers long with her face, brush my thumb pad on her lower lip, how much I wanted to kiss her the time I saw her wearing that dress.

I was thinking all this while caressing her face, when a loud ding sound of upcoming massage comes on Allena's phone, I know it's not my place but out of curiosity, that who's sending massage her late at night I checked it and what I see broke my every thought about Allena and me being one. There was a fucking transaction of ten millions, and two more massages with it.

' I'll currently send you ten million, left I give you after you give me what I ask for......one night with You ;).'

' I know you guessed me, but in case not...... It's Chris!'

That was what those two message said. I put her phone back, and move out of the bedroom, took my keys and drove towards my penthouse. As I want some alone time.