Late Night Visit

Marinette opened the window and screamed. The figure put a hand on her face and said,"I am Red Robin. We met a day ago when I came here to find Red Hood."

Marinette got a face of recognition,so red Robin let go of his hand off her face.  Marinette then says, "Yeah,..... I remember. So what are you doing here at this time? Or you people normally visit people at this time only?"

Red Robin chuckled at her sassy tone and says, "Normally we visit late only because that's when most crimes happen. I was gonna come tomorrow but since your light was on,I came in. Anyways, I am here because of Red Hood."

"What happened? Is he okay? Did I bandage it in the wrong way? Is he more hurt because of that? What's wr—"

Red Robin interupts and says, "He is fine. I should say he was grateful for your help. He was saying how Gotham City's people should also help like you did, how it will make it a better place and what not. You impressed Red Hood, you know?"

"Really?? He is impressed by me?...but that still doesn't explain, why you are here."

"Yeah,you impressed him greatly. Not many people help others especially here in Gotham. You not only helped him but also cleaned his wounds. So yes he is grateful and impressed by you.", he continued, "Red Hood mentioned to me that he owed you because he broke your window and you helped him and bandaged him too. He also said you were unwilling for his payback."

"Yeah, I refused since I already put the new window back on. I already paid for it. "

"Yeah, I know but since Hood owes you and made me promise, I already put the money in your account. It should have been transferred by now. Just wanted to inform you this."

"I will return it to you. I don't need it"

"You can't, I sent by a non-transferable account. Only I can send money through it."

"Don't worry, I will find one way or another to give that money back"

"Just keep it or ---"

They both were interupted by Chloe's fake clearing of her throat. That's when red Robin realized that someone else than Marinette is also there.

"Hello Miss, who are you?"

Before Chloe could reply, Marinette spoke instead, "This is my Best friend Chloe, She just came today. Chloe this is Red Robin,one of the heroes of Gotham, part of the Batfamily."

Red Robin says, "We are vigilantes, not heroes."

This time Chloe says, "You protect this city, you put bad guys in jail and you save people. You don't even have powers like ladybug. But you still go out to save others. That in it self is heroism, which makes you a hero."

Red Robin looks like he is gonna cry out of Happiness but hides his emotion well and says, "Thank you for that. Not many people appreciate us that much." Suddenly his face looks like something struck him. "How do you know Ladybug?" He asks.

"Every Citizen of Paris knows and loves Ladybug even though she hasn't been seen since she defeated Hawkmoth. He was paris's villian. She saved us with her team, Chat Noir, Princess Bee, Viper and Dragoness. Many others were also there but they were their for some time only as they retired or were unworthy or didn't want to be a hero or who showed their identity."Chloe answered.

" Who showed their identity, Can I know?"

"Of course, I did something stupid and was akumatized. I was Queen Bee. Marinette here was Multi mouse. She transformed bymistakely in front of people including Chat noir who wasn't supposed to know yet, so she couldn't be a hero anymore because her identity was compromised. Others identity I don't know."

Marinette, who stood beside Red Robin, wanted to face palm. Atleast tell before saying or ask permission, Marinette wanted to say. Knowing Tim is Red Robin, he has known Marinette's one of the few secrets she has.

On the other hand, Red Robin was confounded by the new information. Before anyone can say anything, Chloe let's out a yawn. So Marinette says, "Let's continue our discussion tomorrow. Chloe you need to sleep. Red Robin we will talk later if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, you should both sleep. Good night. Bye"

"Bye.I will find a way to return that money."

"We will see. Bye Ladies."saying this, Red Robin jumps out of the window with his grappling hook.

Red Robin's comm buzzed.
" Red Robin speaking, what is it?"

"Omg! You're back! We missed you! I'm coming back to the cave!"

_________________

Who is it? Wait to find out.

P. S. : Chloe is princess Bee, Kagami is Dragoness and Luka is Viper. They changed their names after the Queen Bee problem.